The Minnesota Golden Gophers (12-11, 3-11 Big Ten) are 6-point underdogs as they try to stop a six-game road slide when they square off against the Penn State Nittany Lions (10-12, 5-9 Big Ten) on Thursday, February 17, 2022 at Bryce Jordan Center. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET.
Penn State vs. Minnesota Predictions
Penn State vs. Minnesota Betting Odds
Penn State vs. Minnesota Last 10 Games
- Penn State is 2-8 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Penn State and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- During the past 10 games, the Nittany Lions are scoring 1.8 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Minnesota is 1-9 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Minnesota and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Golden Gophers’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 64.2, 3.4 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Penn State vs. Minnesota Betting Trends
- Penn State is 11-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6-point favorites or more, the Nittany Lions have an ATS record of 1-3.
- Games involving Penn State have hit the over nine times this season.
- The 65.1 points per game the Nittany Lions record are the same as the Golden Gophers allow.
- Penn State is 3-4 against the spread and 6-1 overall when scoring more than 68.6 points.
- Minnesota is 10-12-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6-point underdogs or more, the Golden Gophers have an ATS record of 5-7.
- This season, Minnesota’s games have hit the over 12 times out of 22 chances.
- The Golden Gophers’ 67.6 points per game are just 2.1 more points than the 65.5 the Nittany Lions give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 65.5 points, Minnesota is 8-5 against the spread and 10-4 overall.
Penn State Team Leaders
- Jalen Pickett: 12.6 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (34-for-114)
- John Harrar: 10.5 PTS, 9.7 REB, 64.7 FG%
- Seth Lundy: 13.1 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (49-for-133)
- Sam Sessoms: 11.6 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (23-for-55)
- Myles Dread: 6.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.6 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (40-for-102)
Minnesota Team Leaders
- Payton Willis: 16 PTS, 1.6 STL, 48.1 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (57-for-135)
- Jamison Battle: 15.7 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (56-for-150)
- Eric Curry: 7.5 PTS, 43.5 FG%
- E.J. Stephens: 10 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (28-for-77)
- Luke Loewe: 8.3 PTS, 41 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (22-for-70)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.