The North Texas Mean Green (18-4, 11-1 C-USA) will try to build on a 10-game win streak when they visit the Florida Atlantic Owls (15-10, 8-4 C-USA) on Thursday, February 17, 2022 at FAU Arena as just 2-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET.
North Texas vs. Florida Atlantic Predictions
North Texas vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Odds
North Texas vs. Florida Atlantic Last 10 Games
- North Texas has a 10-0 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- North Texas’ last 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The Mean Green’s per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 0.1 points higher than their season-long average.
- Florida Atlantic covered the spread eight times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Florida Atlantic and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- Over their last 10 games, the Owls have scored 1.4 more points per contest compared to their 75.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
North Texas vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Trends
- North Texas has covered the spread in a game 13 times this season (13-7-0).
- In games they were favored in by 2 points or more so far this season, the Mean Green went 8-6 against the spread.
- This season, North Texas’ games have hit the over six times out of 20 chances.
- The Mean Green average only 1.3 fewer points per game (66.5) than the Owls allow (67.8).
- North Texas has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 7-0 record overall when putting up more than 67.8 points.
- Florida Atlantic has put together a 13-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 2 points or more, the Owls have gone 5-3 against the spread.
- Florida Atlantic games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 22 chances this year.
- The Owls average 19.9 more points per game (75.4) than the Mean Green give up to opponents (55.5).
- Florida Atlantic is 13-7 against the spread and 15-8 overall when it scores more than 55.5 points.
North Texas Team Leaders
- Thomas Bell: 12.8 PTS, 46 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (21-for-66)
- Tylor Perry: 13.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.8 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (48-for-105)
- Abou Ousmane: 9.9 PTS, 49.2 FG%
- Mardrez McBride: 10.6 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (54-for-133)
- Rubin Jones: 8.5 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (27-for-86)
Florida Atlantic Team Leaders
- Alijah Martin: 13.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 46.3 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (64-for-159)
- Michael Forrest: 14.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.3 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (70-for-181)
- Bryan Greenlee: 10.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.7 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (39-for-103)
- Vladislav Goldin: 7.1 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 57.1 FG%
- Everett Winchester: 7.2 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.