The Iowa Hawkeyes (17-7, 7-6 Big Ten) are favored (-5.5) to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Michigan Wolverines (13-10, 7-6 Big Ten) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 17, 2022 at Carver-Hawkeye Arena. The matchup has an over/under of 151.5 points.
Iowa vs. Michigan Predictions
Iowa vs. Michigan Betting Odds
Iowa vs. Michigan Last 10 Games
- Iowa covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Iowa’s past 10 contests saw seven hit the over.
- The last 10 Hawkeyes games averaged 148.9 total points, 2.6 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Hawkeyes’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 4.6 points lower than their season-long average.
- Michigan covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Michigan games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The past 10 Wolverines games averaged 12.2 fewer points (139.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Wolverines’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 71.3, 0.8 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Iowa vs. Michigan Betting Trends
- Iowa is 14-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 5.5 points or more, the Hawkeyes have gone 9-4 against the spread.
- Iowa games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 18 times this season.
- The Hawkeyes score 16.2 more points per game (84) than the Wolverines allow (67.8).
- Iowa is 14-8 against the spread and 17-5 overall when scoring more than 67.8 points.
- Michigan is 9-13-0 against the spread this year.
- The Wolverines are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Michigan’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 22 chances this year.
- The Wolverines score an average of 72.1 points per game, only 0.8 more points than the 71.3 the Hawkeyes allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 71.3 points, Michigan is 9-3 against the spread and 11-1 overall.
Iowa vs. Michigan Over/Under Trends
- A total of 16 Iowa games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 151.5 points.
- This season, five of Michigan’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 151.5 points.
- The total for the game of 151.5 is 4.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Hawkeyes (84 points per game) and the Wolverines (72.1 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 139.1 points per game, 12.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Hawkeyes games is two points fewer than the over/under of 151.5 points in this contest.
- Wolverines games have an over/under of 139.7 points this season, 11.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Iowa Team Leaders
- Keegan Murray: 23.3 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.4 STL, 2 BLK, 57 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (39-for-105)
- Kris Murray: 9.7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 49.1 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (29-for-71)
- Patrick McCaffery: 10.2 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 32 3PT% (24-for-75)
- Jordan Bohannon: 10.7 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (59-for-157)
- Filip Rebraca: 6.1 PTS, 56.9 FG%
Michigan Team Leaders
- Hunter Dickinson: 18.1 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.2 BLK, 56.7 FG%, 39 3PT% (16-for-41)
- Eli Brooks: 12.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.8 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (39-for-96)
- DeVante Jones: 9.2 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (17-for-48)
- Caleb: 10.2 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (40-for-110)
- Moussa Diabate: 8.7 PTS, 55.5 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (3-for-13)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.