The Wichita State Shockers (13-9, 4-6 AAC) are just 2-point underdogs as they try to break a three-game road losing streak when they take on the Cincinnati Bearcats (17-9, 6-6 AAC) on Thursday, February 17, 2022 at Fifth Third Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET.
Cincinnati vs. Wichita State Predictions
Cincinnati vs. Wichita State Betting Odds
Cincinnati vs. Wichita State Last 10 Games
- Cincinnati is 6-4 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Cincinnati’s last 10 contests saw seven go over the total.
- The Bearcats’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 2.7 points higher than their season-long average.
- Wichita State has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Wichita State’s past 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The Shockers’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 67.3, 0.9 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Cincinnati vs. Wichita State Betting Trends
- Cincinnati has covered the spread 10 times this season (10-13-0).
- In games they were favored in by 2 points or more so far this season, the Bearcats have gone 7-9 against the spread.
- This season, Cincinnati’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 23 chances.
- The Bearcats average just 3.5 more points per game (68) than the Shockers allow (64.5).
- When Cincinnati puts up more than 64.5 points, it is 8-7 against the spread and 13-4 overall.
- Wichita State has registered a 9-13-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Shockers have a perfect 3-0 ATS record when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- This season, Wichita State’s games have hit the over nine times.
- The Shockers’ 68.2 points per game are 6.1 more points than the 62.1 the Bearcats give up to opponents.
- Wichita State is 6-9 against the spread and 9-6 overall when it scores more than 62.1 points.
Cincinnati Team Leaders
- David Dejulius: 14.6 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (39-for-121)
- Jeremiah Davenport: 13 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 38 3PT% (65-for-171)
- Mika Adams-Woods: 9 PTS, 36.9 FG%, 26 3PT% (25-for-96)
- John Newman III: 6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.1 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (16-for-51)
- Mike Saunders Jr.: 7.4 PTS, 39 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (20-for-58)
Wichita State Team Leaders
- Ricky Council IV: 11.3 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (21-for-66)
- Tyson Etienne: 15.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 35 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (61-for-184)
- Dexter Dennis: 8.4 PTS, 36.2 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (30-for-95)
- Morris Udeze: 10.1 PTS, 50.6 FG%
- Craig Porter Jr.: 5.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.7 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (13-for-33)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.