Sun Belt opponents meet when the Appalachian State Mountaineers (16-11, 10-4 Sun Belt) host the Troy Trojans (17-8, 8-4 Sun Belt) at George M. Holmes Convocation Center, starting at 6:30 PM ET on Thursday, February 17, 2022. The Trojans are 4-point underdogs in the game.
Appalachian State vs. Troy Predictions
Appalachian State vs. Troy Betting Odds
Appalachian State vs. Troy Last 10 Games
- Appalachian State is 8-2 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Appalachian State and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- Over their last 10 games, the Mountaineers have a points-per-game average 0.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Troy covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Troy games have gone over the set total three times.
- In their last 10 games, the Trojans have a 67.8 points-per-game average, 2.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
Appalachian State vs. Troy Betting Trends
- Appalachian State has covered the spread 13 times this season (13-12-0).
- The Mountaineers are 3-2 ATS when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- This season, Appalachian State’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 25 chances.
- The Mountaineers put up 66.7 points per game, just 1.2 more points than the 65.5 the Trojans give up.
- When Appalachian State totals more than 65.5 points, it is 8-4 against the spread and 11-4 overall.
- Troy has covered the spread in a game 13 times this year (13-9-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 4 points or more so far this season, the Trojans went 6-3 against the spread.
- This season, 10 of Troy’s games have gone over the point total out of 22 chances.
- The Trojans put up an average of 70.7 points per game, 8.1 more points than the 62.6 the Mountaineers give up to opponents.
- Troy is 11-5 against the spread and 16-3 overall when it scores more than 62.6 points.
Appalachian State Team Leaders
- Adrian Delph: 17.1 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (80-for-204)
- Donovan Gregory: 10.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 51.1 FG%
- Michael Almonacy: 9.9 PTS, 33.9 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (45-for-144)
- Justin Forrest: 8.9 PTS, 29.7 FG%, 24.2 3PT% (30-for-124)
- James Lewis: 5.8 PTS, 52.4 FG%
Troy Team Leaders
- Efe Odigie: 11.6 PTS, 49.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (4-for-12)
- Zay Williams: 8.5 PTS, 7 REB, 48.3 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (13-for-30)
- Duke Deen: 9.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.2 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (46-for-136)
- Desmond Williams: 6.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.9 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (42-for-111)
- Duke Miles: 8.9 PTS, 2.5 STL, 39.8 FG%, 30 3PT% (12-for-40)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.