Big East opponents square off when the No. 24 UConn Huskies (17-7, 8-5 Big East) host the Seton Hall Pirates (16-9, 6-7 Big East) at Harry A. Gampel Pavilion, starting at 8:30 PM ET on Wednesday, February 16, 2022. The Pirates are 5-point underdogs in the game. The point total for the matchup is set at 138.5.
UConn vs. Seton Hall Predictions
UConn vs. Seton Hall Betting Odds
UConn vs. Seton Hall Last 10 Games
- UConn has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 UConn games has exceeded the set total seven times.
- The Huskies’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 138.4 points scored. That’s 0.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Huskies’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is four points lower than their season-long average.
- Seton Hall covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Seton Hall and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Pirates games averaged 140.9 total points, 2.4 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Pirates have a 75.8 points-per-game average, 6.4 points above their season-long scoring average.
UConn vs. Seton Hall Betting Trends
- UConn has covered the spread 10 times in 23 games with a set spread.
- The Huskies are 8-8 ATS when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- This season, UConn’s games have hit the over 15 times out of 23 chances.
- The 77 points per game the Huskies score are 14.8 more points than the Pirates give up (62.2).
- When UConn puts up more than 62.2 points, it is 10-8 against the spread and 16-3 overall.
- Seton Hall is 6-5-0 against the spread this year.
- The Pirates are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- Seton Hall’s games have gone over the total five times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Pirates put up an average of 69.4 points per game, just 4.1 more points than the 65.3 the Huskies give up.
- Seton Hall has put together a 6-4 ATS record and a 13-5 overall record in games it scores more than 65.3 points.
UConn vs. Seton Hall Over/Under Trends
- This season, UConn and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 138.5 points 12 times.
- This season, seven of Seton Hall’s games have ended with a score higher than 138.5 points.
- The Huskies average 77 points per game against the Pirates’ 69.4, amounting to 7.9 points over the contest’s total of 138.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 127.5 points per game, 11 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Huskies have seen a 139 over/under in their games this season, 0.5 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is three points fewer than the average over/under in Pirates’ games this season (141.5 points).
UConn Team Leaders
- R.J. Cole: 16.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (43-for-129)
- Adama Sanogo: 12.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.7 BLK, 51.7 FG%
- Andre Jackson: 7 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.3 STL, 42.1 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (17-for-40)
- Tyrese Martin: 12.1 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 45.2 3PT% (28-for-62)
- Isaiah Whaley: 7.5 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 54 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (10-for-36)
Seton Hall Team Leaders
- Jared Rhoden: 14.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.8 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (24-for-83)
- Kadary Richmond: 8.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 39.4 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (14-for-38)
- Alexis Yetna: 8.7 PTS, 7.5 REB, 41.5 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (14-for-58)
- Myles Cale: 8.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.8 FG%, 35 3PT% (21-for-60)
- Bryce Aiken: 10.9 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (24-for-68)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.