The South Carolina Upstate Spartans (10-14, 7-5 Big South) will try to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Presbyterian Blue Hose (11-16, 3-9 Big South) at 6:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 16, 2022 as 2.5-point favorites. The Blue Hose have also lost three games in a row. The matchup has a point total of 140.5.
South Carolina Upstate vs. Presbyterian Predictions
South Carolina Upstate vs. Presbyterian Betting Odds
|South Carolina Upstate||-2.5||140.5 points|
South Carolina Upstate vs. Presbyterian Last 10 Games
- South Carolina Upstate is 6-4 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- South Carolina Upstate’s past 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Spartans games averaged 1.2 more points (141.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Spartans have scored three more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Presbyterian has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Presbyterian’s last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The Blue Hose’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 128.5 points scored. That’s 12 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Blue Hose are scoring 66 points per game compared to their 67.1 season average.
South Carolina Upstate vs. Presbyterian Betting Trends
- South Carolina Upstate is 13-8-1 against the spread this season.
- The Spartans are 2-0-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Games involving South Carolina Upstate have hit the over 14 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Spartans average 71.5 points per game, only 4.2 more points than the 67.3 the Blue Hose give up.
- South Carolina Upstate has a 9-4-1 record against the spread and a 9-7 record overall when putting up more than 67.3 points.
- Presbyterian has put together a 13-11-1 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the Blue Hose have gone 10-5 against the spread.
- This season, Presbyterian’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 25 chances.
- The Blue Hose put up 6.1 fewer points per game (67.1) than the Spartans allow (73.2).
- Presbyterian has put together a 3-1 ATS record and a 6-1 overall record in games it scores more than 73.2 points.
South Carolina Upstate vs. Presbyterian Over/Under Trends
- This season, South Carolina Upstate games have hit the over on this game’s 140.5-point over/under 13 times.
- A total of 10 of Presbyterian’s games ended with a combined score over 140.5 points this season.
- The Spartans average 71.5 points per game against the Blue Hose’s 67.1, totaling 1.9 points under the matchup’s total of 140.5.
- This matchup’s total equals the 140.5 average points per game these two teams have combined to allow this year.
- The Spartans have seen a 140.6 average over/under in their games this season, 0.1 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Blue Hose games have an over/under of 132.5 points this season, eight points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
South Carolina Upstate Team Leaders
- Bryson Mozone: 15.3 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (51-for-135)
- Jordan Gainey: 13.2 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 52.4 3PT% (54-for-103)
- Dalvin White: 9 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (35-for-81)
- Josh Aldrich: 5.8 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
- Mysta Goodloe: 7.2 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (19-for-53)
Presbyterian Team Leaders
- Rayshon Harrison: 17.5 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 24.9 3PT% (46-for-185)
- Winston Hill: 11.2 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (6-for-26)
- Trevon Reddish: 8.9 PTS, 50.9 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (8-for-22)
- Kobe Stewart: 5.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.5 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (19-for-60)
- Brandon Younger: 6.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.3 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (24-for-84)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.