The Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (15-7, 7-4 A-10) are heavy, 11-point favorites as they attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they host the UMass Minutemen (11-12, 4-7 A-10) on Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at Reilly Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 148.5 points.
Saint Bonaventure vs. UMass Predictions
Saint Bonaventure vs. UMass Betting Odds
|Saint Bonaventure||-11||148.5 points|
Saint Bonaventure vs. UMass Last 10 Games
- Saint Bonaventure covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Saint Bonaventure games has gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Bonnies games averaged 13.8 fewer points (134.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bonnies’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 1.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- UMass is 4-6 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- UMass’ last 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Minutemen games averaged 148.1 total points, 0.4 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Minutemen have scored 4.4 fewer points per contest compared to their 75.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Saint Bonaventure vs. UMass Betting Trends
- Saint Bonaventure has covered the spread eight times this season (8-13-0).
- The Bonnies are 2-4 ATS when playing as at least 11-point favorites.
- This season, Saint Bonaventure’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 21 chances.
- The 71.1 points per game the Bonnies record are 6.3 fewer points than the Minutemen allow (77.4).
- Saint Bonaventure is 1-5 against the spread and 5-1 overall when scoring more than 77.4 points.
- UMass has put together a record of 10-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Minutemen have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 11-point underdogs.
- Games involving UMass have hit the over 14 times out of 22 chances this year.
- The Minutemen average 7.8 more points per game (75.7) than the Bonnies give up to opponents (67.9).
- When it scores more than 67.9 points, UMass is 9-8 against the spread and 11-8 overall.
Saint Bonaventure vs. UMass Over/Under Trends
- Saint Bonaventure and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Wednesday’s over/under of 148.5 points seven times this season.
- This season, 13 of UMass’ games have finished with a combined score higher than 148.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 146.8 points per game, 1.7 points fewer than the point total of 148.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s point total is 3.2 fewer points than the 145.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Bonnies have seen a 134.8 average over/under in their games this season, 13.7 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.7 points more than the average over/under in Minutemen’s games this season (145.8 points).
Saint Bonaventure Team Leaders
- Osun Osunniyi: 10.8 PTS, 7.5 REB, 3 BLK, 58.8 FG%
- Jaren Holmes: 14.5 PTS, 39 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (24-for-83)
- Jalen Adaway: 14.7 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (26-for-61)
- Kyle Lofton: 12.4 PTS, 5 AST, 1.8 STL, 40.8 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (20-for-67)
- Dominick Welch: 11.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (55-for-165)
UMass Team Leaders
- Trent Buttrick: 11.7 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (38-for-109)
- Noah Fernandes: 12.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44 FG%, 39 3PT% (32-for-82)
- Rich Kelly: 12.8 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 48.6 3PT% (53-for-109)
- T.J. Weeks: 9.2 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (35-for-94)
- CJ Kelly: 10.7 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (36-for-97)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.