The Notre Dame Fighting Irish (18-7, 11-3 ACC) will attempt to extend a four-game win streak when they host the Boston College Eagles (9-14, 4-9 ACC) on Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at Purcell Pavilion as heavy, 10.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 130.5.
Notre Dame vs. Boston College Predictions
Notre Dame vs. Boston College Betting Odds
|Notre Dame||-10.5||130.5 points|
Notre Dame vs. Boston College Last 10 Games
- Notre Dame covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Notre Dame and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Fighting Irish games averaged 138.4 total points, 7.9 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Fighting Irish have a points-per-game average 1.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Boston College has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Boston College games have gone over the set total five times.
- The past 10 Eagles games averaged 4.7 more points (135.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Eagles are scoring 62.1 points per game compared to their 64.9 season average.
Notre Dame vs. Boston College Betting Trends
- Notre Dame is 13-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Fighting Irish have an ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- Notre Dame’s games have gone over the total 11 times this season.
- The Fighting Irish score just 3.5 more points per game (70) than the Eagles give up (66.5).
- When Notre Dame totals more than 66.5 points, it is 12-7 against the spread and 16-3 overall.
- Boston College has covered the spread in a matchup 11 times this year (11-12-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 10.5 points or more so far this year, the Eagles have gone 3-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Boston College have hit the over 12 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Eagles’ 64.9 points per game are just 0.1 fewer points than the 65 the Fighting Irish give up.
- Boston College is 7-4 against the spread and 8-3 overall when it scores more than 65 points.
Notre Dame vs. Boston College Over/Under Trends
- This season, Notre Dame games have gone over this matchup’s 130.5-point over/under 16 times.
- In Boston College’s 24 games this season, 14 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s total of 130.5.
- The total for the contest of 130.5 is 4.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Fighting Irish (70 points per game) and the Eagles (64.9 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 131.5 points per game, one more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Fighting Irish have seen a 137.4 over/under in their games this season, 6.9 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Eagles’ games have a total points bet of 133 points this season, 2.5 points more than the over/under for this game.
Notre Dame Team Leaders
- Paul Atkinson: 12.4 PTS, 7 REB, 59.5 FG%
- Dane Goodwin: 14.8 PTS, 50.7 FG%, 47 3PT% (54-for-115)
- Blake Wesley: 14.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.1 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (42-for-134)
- Nate Laszewski: 7.8 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (36-for-83)
- Prentiss Hubb: 8.4 PTS, 34.8 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (38-for-124)
Boston College Team Leaders
- Makai Ashton-Langford: 12.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.1 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (28-for-90)
- DeMarr Langford Jr.: 10.9 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
- T.J. Bickerstaff: 7.3 PTS, 7.8 REB, 38.9 FG%, 29 3PT% (9-for-31)
- Jaeden Zackery: 9.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.2 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (28-for-67)
- Quinten Post: 8.4 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.