The Louisville Cardinals (11-13, 5-9 ACC) are slight underdogs (by 1.5 points) to stop a three-game home losing streak when they host the Miami Hurricanes (18-7, 10-4 ACC) on Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is 141.5 for the matchup.
Miami vs. Louisville Predictions
Miami vs. Louisville Betting Odds
Miami vs. Louisville Last 10 Games
- Miami covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Miami’s last 10 games saw three go over the total.
- The Hurricanes’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 144 points scored. That’s 2.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Hurricanes have a points-per-game average 3.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Louisville is 2-8-0 against the spread over its last 10 games, and has a 2-8 straight-up record in those contests.
- Louisville’s last 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Cardinals games averaged 2.5 fewer points (139) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Cardinals have a 64.9 points-per-game average, 3.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
Miami vs. Louisville Betting Trends
- Miami has put together a 13-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Hurricanes are 5-10 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, 14 of Miami’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Hurricanes score 74.8 points per game, 5.1 more points than the 69.7 the Cardinals give up.
- Miami is 10-6 against the spread and 15-1 overall when scoring more than 69.7 points.
- Louisville has put together a 7-16-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Cardinals have an ATS record of 2-6 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Louisville’s games have gone over the total 10 times this year.
- The Cardinals score an average of 68.5 points per game, just 2.7 fewer points than the 71.2 the Hurricanes allow.
- Louisville is 4-7 against the spread and 8-3 overall when it scores more than 71.2 points.
Miami vs. Louisville Over/Under Trends
- Miami and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (141.5 points) 14 times this season.
- This season, 10 games Louisville played finished with a combined score higher than 141.5 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 141.5 is 1.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Hurricanes (74.8 points per game) and the Cardinals (68.5 points per game).
- The 140.9 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 0.6 fewer than the 141.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Hurricanes have seen a 142.4 over/under in their games this season, 0.9 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 2.3 points more than the average over/under in Cardinals’ games this season (139.2 points).
Miami Team Leaders
- Kameron McGusty: 17.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 47 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (40-for-113)
- Isaiah Wong: 15.8 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (32-for-108)
- Charlie Moore: 12.3 PTS, 2.1 STL, 45.1 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (42-for-109)
- Jordan Miller: 8.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 50.3 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (19-for-59)
- Sam Waardenburg: 7.8 PTS, 53.1 FG%, 45.9 3PT% (28-for-61)
Louisville Team Leaders
- Malik Williams: 9.1 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.2 STL, 47.2 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (19-for-60)
- Jarrod West: 6.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 37.6 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (22-for-75)
- Matt Cross: 6.5 PTS, 40 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (24-for-81)
- Noah Locke: 9.5 PTS, 34.1 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (53-for-152)
- Dre Davis: 7.3 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (11-for-45)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.