The East Tennessee State Buccaneers (13-14, 5-9 SoCon) are slight underdogs (by 3 points) to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Mercer Bears (14-13, 7-7 SoCon) on Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 143.5 points.
Mercer vs. East Tennessee State Predictions
Mercer vs. East Tennessee State Betting Odds
Mercer vs. East Tennessee State Last 10 Games
- Mercer is 3-7 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Mercer’s last 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The Bears’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 140.6 points scored. That’s 2.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bears’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 3.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- East Tennessee State covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 East Tennessee State games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The past 10 Buccaneers games averaged 2.1 more points (145.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Buccaneers are scoring 74.9 points per game compared to their 72.1 season average.
Mercer vs. East Tennessee State Betting Trends
- Mercer has compiled a 13-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3 points or more so far this season, the Bears went 4-5 against the spread.
- Mercer’s games have gone over the total 14 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The 70.9 points per game the Bears average are the same as the Buccaneers give up.
- When Mercer totals more than 72.9 points, it is 7-3 against the spread and 10-2 overall.
- East Tennessee State has gone 11-15-0 against the spread this year.
- The Buccaneers have an ATS record of 5-5 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- East Tennessee State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times this season.
- The Buccaneers score an average of 72.1 points per game, only 0.8 more points than the 71.3 the Bears give up to opponents.
- East Tennessee State has put together a 7-7 ATS record and a 10-5 overall record in games it scores more than 71.3 points.
Mercer vs. East Tennessee State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Mercer and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 143.5 points 11 times.
- This season, 16 games East Tennessee State played finished with a combined score over 143.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 143 points per game, 0.5 points fewer than the total of 143.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 144.2 points per game, 0.7 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Bears games is 2.7 points fewer than the over/under of 143.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 1.5 points more than the average over/under in Buccaneers’ games this season (142 points).
Mercer Team Leaders
- Felipe Haase: 14.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 49.4 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (62-for-143)
- Jalen Johnson: 14.1 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 44.2 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (67-for-164)
- James Glisson III: 11 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (29-for-80)
- Kamar Robertson: 9.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.7 FG%, 23 3PT% (17-for-74)
- Shawn Walker: 5.6 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 25 3PT% (17-for-68)
East Tennessee State Team Leaders
- David Sloan: 12.5 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.7 STL, 41.6 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (54-for-131)
- Ledarrius Brewer: 14.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.5 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (54-for-151)
- Ty Brewer: 10.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (24-for-79)
- Jordan King: 14.6 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (83-for-188)
- Mohab Yasser: 6.4 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (14-for-42)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.