The Georgia Bulldogs (6-19, 1-11 SEC) are heavy underdogs (by 17.5 points) to stop an eight-game road losing streak when they visit the LSU Tigers (18-7, 6-6 SEC) on Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 143.5.
LSU vs. Georgia Predictions
LSU vs. Georgia Betting Odds
LSU vs. Georgia Last 10 Games
- LSU is 4-6 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 LSU games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 135 total points, 8.5 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Tigers have scored 6.6 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Georgia covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Georgia and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Bulldogs’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 147.6 points scored. That’s 4.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 0.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 70.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
LSU vs. Georgia Betting Trends
- LSU has covered the spread 15 times this season (15-10-0).
- In games they have played as 17.5-point favorites or more, the Tigers have an ATS record of 4-0.
- Games involving LSU have hit the over eight times this season.
- The Tigers average only 4.5 fewer points per game (72.6) than the Bulldogs give up (77.1).
- LSU has a 7-0 record against the spread and a 7-0 record overall when putting up more than 77.1 points.
- Georgia has put together a 9-16-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Bulldogs are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 17.5-point underdogs.
- Georgia’s games have gone over the total 14 times out of 27 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs score an average of 70.6 points per game, 9.5 more points than the 61.1 the Tigers give up to opponents.
- Georgia has put together a 9-12 ATS record and a 5-16 overall record in games it scores more than 61.1 points.
LSU vs. Georgia Over/Under Trends
- LSU and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (143.5 points) five times this season.
- A total of 14 of Georgia’s games finished with a combined score over 143.5 points this season.
- The Tigers average 72.6 points per game against the Bulldogs’ 70.6, amounting to 0.3 points under the game’s total of 143.5.
- The 138.2 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 5.3 fewer than the 143.5 total in this contest.
- The Tigers have seen a 140.5 average over/under in their games this season, three points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.6 points separates this matchup’s over/under (143.5 points) and the average total points bet in Bulldogs’ games (142.9 points) this season.
LSU Team Leaders
- Tari Eason: 15.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 1.2 BLK, 52.8 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (19-for-54)
- Darius Days: 12.5 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.4 STL, 41 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (50-for-145)
- Eric Gaines: 9.8 PTS, 2.2 STL, 37.7 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (15-for-63)
- Brandon Murray: 10.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.3 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (31-for-83)
- Xavier Pinson: 9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41.3 FG%, 30 3PT% (21-for-70)
Georgia Team Leaders
- Aaron Cook: 10.2 PTS, 5.6 AST, 1.2 STL, 38.1 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (23-for-85)
- Braelen Bridges: 12.6 PTS, 62.2 FG%
- Kario Oquendo: 14 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.3 FG%, 23 3PT% (20-for-87)
- Noah Baumann: 8.7 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (50-for-127)
- Jabri Abdur-Rahim: 7.5 PTS, 35.7 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (27-for-82)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.