The Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (13-12, 7-7 Patriot) are favored (-1.5) to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Lafayette Leopards (8-16, 5-8 Patriot) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at Kirby Sports Center. The matchup has an over/under set at 128.5 points.
Loyola (MD) vs. Lafayette Predictions
Loyola (MD) vs. Lafayette Betting Odds
|Loyola (MD)||-1.5||128.5 points|
Loyola (MD) vs. Lafayette Last 10 Games
- Loyola (MD) is 2-8-0 against the spread over its last 10 games, and has a 4-6 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The Greyhounds and their opponents have hit the over twice in those games.
- The last 10 Greyhounds games averaged 134.2 total points, 5.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Greyhounds are scoring 3.5 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Lafayette covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Lafayette games have surpassed the set total four times.
- The Leopards’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 136.9 points scored. That’s 8.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Leopards’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 63.9, 2.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Loyola (MD) vs. Lafayette Betting Trends
- Loyola (MD) has covered the spread in a game nine times this season (9-14-1).
- In games they were favored in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Greyhounds have gone 3-9-1 against the spread.
- Loyola (MD)’s games have gone over the total seven times this season.
- The Greyhounds put up 67.1 points per game, just 4.9 fewer points than the 72 the Leopards give up.
- When Loyola (MD) totals more than 72 points, it is 1-5-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- Lafayette has covered the spread nine times this year (9-10-1).
- In games this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Leopards are 6-6-1 against the spread.
- Lafayette games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 20 chances this year.
- The Leopards score an average of 66 points per game, just 0.3 fewer points than the 66.3 the Greyhounds give up.
- Lafayette is 5-4 against the spread and 7-5 overall when it scores more than 66.3 points.
Loyola (MD) vs. Lafayette Over/Under Trends
- Loyola (MD) and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (128.5 points) 14 times this season.
- There have been 12 Lafayette games that have finished with a combined score higher than 128.5 points this season.
- The Greyhounds average 67.1 points per game against the Leopards’ 66, totaling 4.6 points over the matchup’s over/under of 128.5.
- The 138.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 9.8 more than the 128.5 total in this contest.
- The Greyhounds have seen a 137.8 average over/under in their games this season, 9.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 11.5 points separates the average total points bet in Leopards’ games (140 points) and this game’s over/under (128.5 points).
Loyola (MD) Team Leaders
- Cam Spencer: 18.7 PTS, 2.3 STL, 47.4 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (50-for-138)
- Jaylin Andrews: 14.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 40.3 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (40-for-128)
- Kenny Jones: 8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 39.2 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (37-for-105)
- Golden Dike: 5.2 PTS, 60.6 FG%
- Veljko Ilic: 6 PTS, 58.5 FG%, 60 3PT% (3-for-5)
Lafayette Team Leaders
- Neal Quinn: 14.2 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.3 BLK, 54 FG%, 50 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Kyle Jenkins: 10.4 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (30-for-116)
- CJ Fulton: 7.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 46.9 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (28-for-76)
- Tyrone Perry: 11.4 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (43-for-125)
- Leo O’Boyle: 10.6 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (47-for-132)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.