The Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (15-10, 9-3 Big South) will look to extend a six-game winning streak when they host the Winthrop Eagles (17-8, 10-2 Big South) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 16, 2022 as 4.5-point favorites. The Eagles have won four games in a row. The matchup’s point total is set at 134.5.
Gardner-Webb vs. Winthrop Predictions
Gardner-Webb vs. Winthrop Betting Odds
Gardner-Webb vs. Winthrop Last 10 Games
- Gardner-Webb has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- In one of those 10 games, the final combined score surpassed the set total.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 135.1 points scored. That’s 0.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Runnin’ Bulldogs have a points-per-game average 6.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Winthrop is 8-2 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final combined score of the last 10 Eagles games has surpassed the set total twice.
- The Eagles’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 141 points scored. That’s 6.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Eagles’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 68.9, 5.5 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Gardner-Webb vs. Winthrop Betting Trends
- Gardner-Webb is 12-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs have an ATS record of 5-5 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, eight of Gardner-Webb’s games have gone over the point total out of 22 chances.
- The 70.3 points per game the Runnin’ Bulldogs score are only 0.1 more points than the Eagles give up (70.2).
- Gardner-Webb is 5-2 against the spread and 9-1 overall when scoring more than 70.2 points.
- Winthrop is 7-15-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Eagles have an ATS record of 2-2.
- Winthrop games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Eagles put up an average of 74.4 points per game, 11.2 more points than the 63.2 the Runnin’ Bulldogs give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 63.2 points, Winthrop is 6-10 against the spread and 15-4 overall.
Gardner-Webb vs. Winthrop Over/Under Trends
- This season, Gardner-Webb and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 134.5 points 11 times.
- A total of 14 of Winthrop’s games finished with a combined score over 134.5 points this season.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs average 70.3 points per game against the Eagles’ 74.4, totaling 10.2 points over the game’s over/under of 134.5.
- The 133.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 1.1 fewer than the 134.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Runnin’ Bulldogs have seen a 138.8 over/under in their games this season, 4.3 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 9.3 points separates the average total points bet in Eagles’ games (143.8 points) and this contest’s over/under (134.5 points).
Gardner-Webb Team Leaders
- D’Maurian Williams: 14.3 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (63-for-164)
- Lance Terry: 13.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.2 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (41-for-124)
- Kareem Reid: 10 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 57.9 FG%
- Anthony Selden: 7.9 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (26-for-68)
- Zion Williams: 6.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.8 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
Winthrop Team Leaders
- D.J. Burns: 15.8 PTS, 61.9 FG%
- Cory Hightower: 11.2 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (35-for-89)
- Patrick Good: 10.4 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 43 3PT% (55-for-128)
- Kelton Talford: 8.9 PTS, 66.2 FG%
- Drew Buggs: 5.2 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (13-for-34)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.