The Fresno State Bulldogs (16-8, 6-5 MWC) host the UNLV Rebels (14-11, 6-6 MWC) in a matchup of MWC teams at Save Mart Center, beginning at 10:30 PM ET on Wednesday, February 16, 2022. The Rebels are 6-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 126.5.
Fresno State vs. UNLV Predictions
Fresno State vs. UNLV Betting Odds
|Fresno State||-6||126.5 points|
Fresno State vs. UNLV Last 10 Games
- Fresno State covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Fresno State games has gone over the set total four times.
- The Bulldogs’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 130.4 points scored. That’s 3.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have a points-per-game average 0.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
- UNLV is 4-6 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- UNLV and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Rebels games averaged 135 total points, 8.5 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Rebels have a 70.9 points-per-game average, 0.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
Fresno State vs. UNLV Betting Trends
- Fresno State has covered the spread in a matchup 14 times this season (14-8-1).
- In games they have played as 6-point favorites or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 7-1.
- Fresno State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 23 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs put up 66.2 points per game, just 0.2 fewer points than the 66.4 the Rebels give up.
- Fresno State is 8-2 against the spread and 10-1 overall when scoring more than 66.4 points.
- UNLV has covered the spread 10 times this year (10-14-0).
- The Rebels have an ATS record of 2-6 when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- UNLV’s games have gone over the total 12 times out of 24 chances this year.
- The Rebels’ 71.2 points per game are 13.3 more points than the 57.9 the Bulldogs give up.
- UNLV has put together a 10-10 ATS record and a 13-8 overall record in games it scores more than 57.9 points.
Fresno State vs. UNLV Over/Under Trends
- This season, Fresno State games have hit the over on this matchup’s 126.5-point total 10 times.
- This season, 18 games UNLV played finished with a combined score over 126.5 points.
- The over/under for the game of 126.5 is 10.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bulldogs (66.2 points per game) and the Rebels (71.2 points per game).
- The 124.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 2.2 fewer than the 126.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Bulldogs have seen a 130.2 average over/under in their games this season, 3.7 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Rebels’ games have a total points bet of 135.8 points this season, 9.3 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Fresno State Team Leaders
- Orlando Robinson: 18.9 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.3 BLK, 49 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (23-for-69)
- Anthony Holland: 9.5 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (33-for-77)
- Isaiah Hill: 10 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.7 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (38-for-106)
- Leo Colimerio: 5.2 PTS, 62.8 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (4-for-17)
- Jordan Campbell: 7.3 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (11-for-41)
UNLV Team Leaders
- Bryce Hamilton: 21.9 PTS, 45 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (64-for-170)
- Royce Hamm Jr.: 8.3 PTS, 9.5 REB, 48.6 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (14-for-36)
- Donovan Williams: 12.8 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 45.2 3PT% (28-for-62)
- Jordan McCabe: 6.8 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (35-for-101)
- Michael Nuga: 6.5 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (27-for-79)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.