The Duquesne Dukes (6-17, 1-10 A-10) host the George Washington Colonials (9-14, 5-6 A-10) after losing five straight home games. The Dukes are favored by 4.5 points in the contest, which begins at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, February 16, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 137.
Duquesne vs. George Washington Predictions
Duquesne vs. George Washington Betting Odds
Duquesne vs. George Washington Last 10 Games
- Duquesne covered the spread twice in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Duquesne and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Dukes games averaged 135 total points, two fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Dukes’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 7.1 points lower than their season-long average.
- George Washington is 5-5 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- George Washington’s last 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The Colonials’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 138.3 points scored. That’s 1.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Colonials’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 68.2, 2.1 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Duquesne vs. George Washington Betting Trends
- Duquesne is 8-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Dukes are 1-5 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, 12 of Duquesne’s games have gone over the point total out of 24 chances.
- The 65.2 points per game the Dukes record are 6.8 fewer points than the Colonials allow (72).
- Duquesne is 4-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall when scoring more than 72 points.
- George Washington has registered an 11-11-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Colonials are 7-7 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving George Washington have hit the over 10 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Colonials score 5.3 fewer points per game (66.1) than the Dukes allow their opponents to score (71.4).
- When it scores more than 71.4 points, George Washington is 6-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
Duquesne vs. George Washington Over/Under Trends
- This season, Duquesne games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 137-point total nine times.
- This season, 12 games George Washington played finished with a combined score higher than 137 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 137 is 5.7 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Dukes (65.2 points per game) and the Colonials (66.1 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 6.4 fewer points than the 143.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Dukes have seen a 136.8 average over/under in their games this season, 0.2 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Colonials’ games have a total points bet of 138.4 points this season, 1.4 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Duquesne Team Leaders
- Tre Williams: 10.8 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 45.5 FG%, 16.3 3PT% (7-for-43)
- Kevin Easley Jr.: 10.9 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (30-for-80)
- Leon Ayers III: 10.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.3 FG%, 27.2 3PT% (28-for-103)
- Amir “Primo” Spears: 11.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 36.5 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (24-for-73)
- Jackie Johnson III: 9 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (28-for-74)
George Washington Team Leaders
- Joe Bamisile: 14.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.4 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (40-for-117)
- James Bishop: 17.7 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (48-for-146)
- Ricky Lindo Jr.: 7.4 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.6 STL, 1.7 BLK, 41.9 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (17-for-45)
- Brayon Freeman: 9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.4 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (15-for-42)
- Brendan Adams: 8.1 PTS, 36.5 FG%, 23.9 3PT% (21-for-88)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.