The Binghamton Bearcats (10-12, 7-6 America East) host the Albany (NY) Great Danes (10-15, 6-7 America East) in a matchup of America East teams at Binghamton University Events Center, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 16, 2022. The Bearcats are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The point total is set at 126.5 for the matchup.
Binghamton vs. Albany (NY) Predictions
Binghamton vs. Albany (NY) Betting Odds
Binghamton vs. Albany (NY) Last 10 Games
- Binghamton is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Binghamton games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The past 10 Bearcats games averaged 10 more points (136.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Bearcats are scoring 0.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Albany (NY) has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Albany (NY) games have gone over the set total four times.
- The Great Danes’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 131.2 points scored. That’s 4.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Great Danes are scoring 63.5 points per game compared to their 62.1 season average.
Binghamton vs. Albany (NY) Betting Trends
- Binghamton is 9-9-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Bearcats have an ATS record of 1-3.
- Binghamton’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Bearcats score 69.3 points per game, just 3.4 more points than the 65.9 the Great Danes allow.
- When Binghamton scores more than 65.9 points, it is 7-4 against the spread and 10-4 overall.
- Albany (NY) has covered the spread 10 times in 23 games with a set spread.
- The Great Danes are 10-7 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Albany (NY)’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 23 chances this year.
- The Great Danes’ 62.1 points per game are 6.0 fewer points than the 68.1 the Bearcats give up.
- Albany (NY) has put together a 1-2 ATS record and a 2-2 overall record in games it scores more than 68.1 points.
Binghamton vs. Albany (NY) Over/Under Trends
- This season, Binghamton and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 126.5 points 17 times.
- Nine of Albany (NY)’s games ended with a combined score higher than 126.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 131.4 points per game, 4.9 points more than the point total of 126.5 for this matchup.
- The 134 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 7.5 more than the 126.5 total in this contest.
- The Bearcats have seen a 137.3 average over/under in their games this season, 10.8 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Great Danes’ games have a total points bet of 132.6 points this season, 6.1 points more than the over/under for this game.
Binghamton Team Leaders
- Jacob Falko: 13.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.9 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (19-for-66)
- Christian Hinckson: 7.1 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (22-for-51)
- John McGriff: 10.2 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (14-for-42)
- Tyler Bertram: 9.4 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (46-for-125)
- George Tinsley: 5 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (9-for-34)
Albany (NY) Team Leaders
- Jamel Horton: 11.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.7 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (19-for-56)
- Matt Cerruti: 11.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (38-for-86)
- De’Vondre Perry: 13.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.4 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (15-for-44)
- Jarvis Doles: 6.5 PTS, 35.5 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (17-for-58)
- Justin Neely: 6.9 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 15.8 3PT% (3-for-19)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.