The Vanderbilt Commodores (13-11, 5-7 SEC) are heavy underdogs (+14) as they attempt to stop a four-game road slide when they square off against the No. 2 Auburn Tigers (23-2, 11-1 SEC) on Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at Auburn Arena. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 139.5.
Auburn vs. Vanderbilt Predictions
Auburn vs. Vanderbilt Betting Odds
Auburn vs. Vanderbilt Last 10 Games
- Auburn covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Auburn’s past 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 8.1 more points (147.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Tigers are scoring one point less per game compared to their season average.
- Vanderbilt is 4-6 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Vanderbilt games have gone over the set total five times.
- The Commodores’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 137.8 points scored. That’s 1.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Commodores have a 66.6 points-per-game average, 2.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Auburn vs. Vanderbilt Betting Trends
- Auburn is 18-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 14 points or more, the Tigers have gone 5-2 against the spread.
- Auburn games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times this season.
- The 80 points per game the Tigers average are 14.5 more points than the Commodores give up (65.5).
- Auburn has a 17-5 record against the spread and a 20-2 record overall when scoring more than 65.5 points.
- Vanderbilt is 13-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Commodores have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 14-point underdogs.
- This year, Vanderbilt’s games have hit the over 12 times.
- The Commodores score just 2.2 more points per game (68.8) than the Tigers give up to opponents (66.6).
- Vanderbilt has put together a 12-5 ATS record and a 13-4 overall record in games it scores more than 66.6 points.
Auburn vs. Vanderbilt Over/Under Trends
- This season, Auburn games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 139.5-point total 17 times.
- A total of 10 of Vanderbilt’s games finished with a combined score higher than 139.5 points this season.
- The total for the matchup of 139.5 is 9.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Tigers (80 points per game) and the Commodores (68.8 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 132.1 points per game, 7.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Tigers have seen a 145.7 average over/under in their games this season, 6.2 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.4 points more than the average over/under in Commodores’ games this season (137.1 points).
Auburn Team Leaders
- Walker Kessler: 11.6 PTS, 8.4 REB, 4.6 BLK, 63.1 FG%, 20.5 3PT% (8-for-39)
- Jabari Smith: 15.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43 FG%, 40 3PT% (50-for-125)
- Wendell Green Jr.: 12.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.4 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (44-for-137)
- K.D. Johnson: 13 PTS, 2.1 STL, 39.9 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (37-for-117)
- Devan Cambridge: 5.9 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 24.6 3PT% (17-for-69)
Vanderbilt Team Leaders
- Scotty Pippen Jr.: 18.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 42.5 FG%, 31 3PT% (39-for-126)
- Jordan Wright: 12 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.6 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (32-for-91)
- Quentin Millora-Brown: 5.7 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 63.4 FG%
- Myles Stute: 8.8 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (51-for-117)
- Jamaine Mann: 4.8 PTS, 50.7 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (2-for-11)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.