The Mississippi State Bulldogs (14-10, 5-6 SEC) are underdogs (by 5.5 points) to break a seven-game road losing streak when they visit the No. 25 Alabama Crimson Tide (16-9, 6-6 SEC) on Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 151.5 in the matchup.
Alabama vs. Mississippi State Predictions
Alabama vs. Mississippi State Betting Odds
Alabama vs. Mississippi State Last 10 Games
- Alabama is 2-8-0 against the spread over its past 10 games, and has a 6-4 straight-up record in those contests.
- Alabama’s last 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The Crimson Tide’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 153.1 points scored. That’s 1.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Crimson Tide are scoring 3.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Mississippi State has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Mississippi State games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The Bulldogs’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 139.7 points scored. That’s 11.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Bulldogs have a 70.1 points-per-game average, 2.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
Alabama vs. Mississippi State Betting Trends
- Alabama is 9-16-0 against the spread this season.
- The Crimson Tide have an ATS record of 6-8 when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- This season, Alabama’s games have hit the over 16 times out of 26 chances.
- The 80.4 points per game the Crimson Tide record are 13.7 more points than the Bulldogs allow (66.7).
- Alabama has an 8-14 record against the spread and a 15-8 record overall when putting up more than 66.7 points.
- Mississippi State has put together a 13-11-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 2-2.
- This year, Mississippi State’s games have hit the over 13 times.
- The Bulldogs average only 2.8 fewer points per game (72.7) than the Crimson Tide allow their opponents to score (75.5).
- Mississippi State has put together a 9-2 ATS record and a 10-1 overall record in games it scores more than 75.5 points.
Alabama vs. Mississippi State Over/Under Trends
- This season, 16 of Alabama’s 26 games have gone over Wednesday’s total of 151.5 points.
- There have been seven Mississippi State games that have finished with a combined score higher than 151.5 points this season.
- The total for the game of 151.5 is 1.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Crimson Tide (80.4 points per game) and the Bulldogs (72.7 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 142.2 points per game, 9.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Crimson Tide have seen a 152.5 over/under in their games this season, one more point than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 13.5 points separates this contest’s over/under (151.5 points) and the average total points bet in Bulldogs’ games (138 points) this season.
Alabama Team Leaders
- Jaden Shackelford: 17.3 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 37 3PT% (78-for-211)
- Keon Ellis: 11.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 43.8 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (46-for-130)
- Jahvon Quinerly: 13.9 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (33-for-136)
- JD Davison: 8.6 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (20-for-63)
- Charles Bediako: 6.4 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 64.9 FG%
Mississippi State Team Leaders
- Iverson Molinar: 18.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 48.6 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (25-for-85)
- Garrison Brooks: 11.5 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 36 3PT% (18-for-50)
- D.J. Jeffries: 9.7 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (24-for-79)
- Shakeel Moore: 9.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (36-for-102)
- Cameron Matthews: 3.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 58.8 FG%, 40 3PT% (4-for-10)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.