Two hot teams meet when the No. 10 Villanova Wildcats (19-6, 12-3 Big East) visit the No. 8 Providence Friars (21-2, 11-1 Big East) on Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The Wildcats are 4-point favorites and put their three-game win streak on the line against the Friars, winners of eight straight.
Villanova vs. Providence Predictions
Villanova vs. Providence Betting Odds
Villanova vs. Providence Last 10 Games
- Villanova is 8-2 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Villanova games has exceeded the set total six times.
- Over their last 10 games, the Wildcats are scoring at a rate equal to their season-long scoring average.
- Providence has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Providence and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- During their past 10 games, the Friars have a 72.4 points-per-game average, 1.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
Villanova vs. Providence Betting Trends
- Villanova has covered the spread 12 times over 24 games with a set spread.
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 10-8-1 when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- Villanova’s games have gone over the total 12 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The 73.1 points per game the Wildcats record are 8.5 more points than the Friars give up (64.6).
- Villanova has an 11-8-1 record against the spread and an 18-3 record overall when scoring more than 64.6 points.
- Providence is 12-9-0 against the spread this year.
- The Friars are 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Providence games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Friars put up 8.7 more points per game (70.9) than the Wildcats allow their opponents to score (62.2).
- When it scores more than 62.2 points, Providence is 11-7 against the spread and 20-0 overall.
Villanova Team Leaders
- Justin Moore: 14.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (52-for-143)
- Collin Gillespie: 16.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (79-for-185)
- Jermaine Samuels: 10.2 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (16-for-68)
- Eric Dixon: 10 PTS, 51.1 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (10-for-22)
- Brandon Slater: 9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.7 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (20-for-64)
Providence Team Leaders
- Noah Horchler: 9.9 PTS, 8.5 REB, 45.9 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (41-for-97)
- Nate Watson: 13.6 PTS, 55.4 FG%
- Al Durham: 13.4 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (19-for-84)
- Jared Bynum: 9.6 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 46 3PT% (29-for-63)
- Justin Minaya: 6.3 PTS, 43 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (22-for-61)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.