The VCU Rams (16-7, 9-3 A-10) are 6-point favorites as they attempt to build on a three-game road win streak when they square off against the Fordham Rams (11-12, 4-7 A-10) on Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at Rose Hill Gymnasium. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET.
VCU vs. Fordham Predictions
VCU vs. Fordham Betting Odds
VCU vs. Fordham Last 10 Games
- VCU is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- VCU’s past 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- During their past 10 games, the VCU Rams have a points-per-game average 3.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Fordham covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Fordham’s last 10 contests saw three hit the over.
- During their last 10 games, the Fordham Rams have a 61.5 points-per-game average, 6.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
VCU vs. Fordham Betting Trends
- VCU has compiled a 15-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6-point favorites or more, the VCU Rams have an ATS record of 6-4.
- VCU’s games have gone over the total 11 times this season.
- The VCU Rams score just 3.2 fewer points per game (64.7) than the Fordham Rams give up (67.9).
- VCU has a 7-1 record against the spread and an 8-0 record overall when scoring more than 67.9 points.
- Fordham has put together a record of 15-9-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 6 points or more so far this year, the Fordham Rams went 7-4 against the spread.
- This season, 12 of Fordham’s games have gone over the point total out of 24 chances.
- The Fordham Rams put up 7.2 more points per game (67.9) than the VCU Rams allow their opponents to score (60.7).
- Fordham is 14-5 against the spread and 11-8 overall when it scores more than 60.7 points.
VCU Team Leaders
- Vince Williams: 11.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.2 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (44-for-115)
- Adrian Baldwin Jr.: 8.8 PTS, 2.5 STL, 42.7 FG%, 47.8 3PT% (22-for-46)
- Hason Ward: 6.6 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 53.7 FG%
- KeShawn Curry: 10 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.5 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (11-for-38)
- Jayden Nunn: 8.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 38.2 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (21-for-62)
Fordham Team Leaders
- Chuba Ohams: 12.9 PTS, 10.7 REB, 1.7 BLK, 50 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- Darius Quisenberry: 17.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (55-for-165)
- Antrell Charlton: 7.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 34.5 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (27-for-91)
- Kyle Rose: 7.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.7 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (38-for-106)
- Antonio Daye Jr.: 13.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.6 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (13-for-51)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.