The UC Irvine Anteaters (11-7, 6-3 Big West) are favored (-5.5) to build on a five-game win streak when they visit the UCSD Tritons (11-12, 0-0 Big West) at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at RIMAC Arena. The over/under is set at 132.5 in the matchup.
UC Irvine vs. UCSD Predictions
UC Irvine vs. UCSD Betting Odds
|UC Irvine||-5.5||132.5 points|
UC Irvine vs. UCSD Last 10 Games
- UC Irvine covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- UC Irvine and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Anteaters games averaged 5.6 fewer points (126.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Anteaters have a points-per-game average 3.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- UCSD covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- UCSD’s past 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Tritons games averaged 3.7 more points (136.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Tritons’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 68.1, 2.2 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
UC Irvine vs. UCSD Betting Trends
- UC Irvine has covered the spread eight times in 17 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Anteaters have an ATS record of only 2-7.
- This season, UC Irvine’s games have hit the over four times out of 17 chances.
- The 66.3 points per game the Anteaters average are the same as the Tritons allow.
- When UC Irvine scores more than 69.4 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- UCSD has put together a 10-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Tritons have an ATS record of 2-5 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- UCSD games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 21 chances this season.
- The Tritons put up 11.2 more points per game (70.3) than the Anteaters give up (59.1).
- When it scores more than 59.1 points, UCSD is 10-3 against the spread and 11-4 overall.
UC Irvine vs. UCSD Over/Under Trends
- Four UC Irvine games this season have gone over Tuesday’s total of 132.5 points.
- This season, 12 games UCSD played finished with a combined score over 132.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 132.5 is 4.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Anteaters (66.3 points per game) and the Tritons (70.3 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 128.5 points per game, four points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Anteaters games is 2.6 points fewer than the over/under of 132.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 4.8 points separates the average total points bet in Tritons’ games (137.3 points) and this contest’s over/under (132.5 points).
UC Irvine Team Leaders
- Collin Welp: 14.5 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 25 3PT% (10-for-40)
- Austin Johnson: 6.2 PTS, 2.6 BLK, 47.9 FG%
- Justin Hohn: 7.1 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (15-for-46)
- DJ Davis: 7.9 PTS, 36.2 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (25-for-63)
- JC Butler: 6.8 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (9-for-24)
UCSD Team Leaders
- Toni Rocak: 14.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.1 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (6-for-27)
- Francis Nwaokorie: 11.2 PTS, 53.3 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (22-for-60)
- Bryce Pope: 12.7 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (29-for-93)
- Jake Killingsworth: 7.6 PTS, 48 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (41-for-94)
- Jace Roquemore: 6.5 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (15-for-53)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.