The Texas A&M Aggies (15-10, 4-8 SEC) are 1-point favorites as they look to turn around an eight-game losing streak when they host the Florida Gators (16-9, 6-6 SEC) on Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at Reed Arena. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 134.5.
Texas A&M vs. Florida Predictions
Texas A&M vs. Florida Betting Odds
|Texas A&M||-1||134.5 points|
Texas A&M vs. Florida Last 10 Games
- Texas A&M covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Texas A&M’s last 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The Aggies’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 136.5 points scored. That’s two more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Aggies have a points-per-game average 6.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Florida is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Florida’s last 10 games saw three go over the total.
- The last 10 Gators games averaged 135.7 total points, 1.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Gators are scoring 67.5 points per game compared to their 70.6 season average.
Texas A&M vs. Florida Betting Trends
- Texas A&M is 11-12-1 against the spread this season.
- The Aggies are 5-8-1 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Texas A&M games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 17 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Aggies record 72.9 points per game, 8.5 more points than the 64.4 the Gators give up.
- When Texas A&M totals more than 64.4 points, it is 8-8 against the spread and 13-4 overall.
- Florida is 12-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Gators are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- This season, 10 of Florida’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Gators score an average of 70.6 points per game, only four more points than the 66.6 the Aggies allow.
- Florida has put together an 11-6 ATS record and a 12-5 overall record in games it scores more than 66.6 points.
Texas A&M vs. Florida Over/Under Trends
- A total of 14 Texas A&M games this season have gone over Tuesday’s total of 134.5 points.
- A total of 14 of Florida’s games finished with a combined score over 134.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 143.5 points per game, nine points more than the total of 134.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 131 points per game, 3.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Aggies have seen a 135.2 over/under in their games this season, 0.7 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 2.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Gators’ games this season (136.8 points).
Texas A&M Team Leaders
- Quenton Jackson: 13 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.5 FG%, 33 3PT% (29-for-88)
- Henry Coleman III: 10.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 54.8 FG%
- Tyrece Radford: 9.7 PTS, 49 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (21-for-63)
- Marcus Williams: 8.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 36.9 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (28-for-96)
- Wade Taylor IV: 8.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 35.3 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (32-for-101)
Florida Team Leaders
- Colin Castleton: 13.4 PTS, 7.6 REB, 2.3 BLK, 54.8 FG%
- Phlandrous Fleming Jr.: 10.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.8 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (27-for-91)
- Tyree Appleby: 10.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 36.3 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (42-for-129)
- Anthony Duruji: 9.4 PTS, 54.4 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (18-for-56)
- Myreon Jones: 8.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 37.8 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (49-for-139)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.