The No. 16 Tennessee Volunteers (18-6, 9-3 SEC) and the No. 4 Kentucky Wildcats (21-4, 10-2 SEC) meet in a game with no set line at Thompson-Boling Arena on Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5.
Tennessee vs. Kentucky Predictions
Tennessee vs. Kentucky Betting Odds
Tennessee vs. Kentucky Last 10 Games
- Tennessee covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Tennessee and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Volunteers games averaged 5.3 fewer points (134.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Volunteers’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 2.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- Kentucky has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Kentucky’s past 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged 6.4 more points (145.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Wildcats are scoring 78.9 points per game compared to their 81.3 season average.
Tennessee vs. Kentucky Betting Trends
- Tennessee has covered the spread 14 times in 24 games with a set spread.
- This season, Tennessee’s games have hit the over 11 times.
- The Volunteers average 10.2 more points per game (74.4) than the Wildcats give up (64.2).
- Tennessee has a 12-8 record against the spread and a 17-3 record overall when scoring more than 64.2 points.
- Kentucky has registered a 12-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- Kentucky games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times this year.
- The Wildcats put up an average of 81.3 points per game, 18.2 more points than the 63.1 the Volunteers allow.
- Kentucky has put together a 12-11 ATS record and a 21-2 overall record in games it scores more than 63.1 points.
Tennessee vs. Kentucky Over/Under Trends
- Tennessee and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under (139.5 points) 11 times this season.
- A total of 16 of Kentucky’s games finished with a combined score over 139.5 points this season.
- The Volunteers average 74.4 points per game against the Wildcats’ 81.3, amounting to 16.2 points over the matchup’s total of 139.5.
- This matchup’s point total is 12.2 fewer points than the 127.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Volunteers games is 138 points, 1.5 fewer than the over/under of 139.5 points for this contest.
- Wildcats’ games have a total points bet of 144.5 points this season, five points more than the over/under for this game.
Tennessee Team Leaders
- Santiago Vescovi: 13.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 42.7 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (72-for-182)
- Kennedy Chandler: 13.1 PTS, 2.3 STL, 44 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (26-for-82)
- Josiah-Jordan James: 8.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 35.7 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (34-for-115)
- Olivier Nkamhoua: 8.2 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 49.7 FG%, 44.8 3PT% (13-for-29)
- Zakai Zeigler: 8.5 PTS, 1.8 STL, 39 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (32-for-88)
Kentucky Team Leaders
- Oscar Tshiebwe: 16.4 PTS, 15.2 REB, 2 STL, 1.4 BLK, 60 FG%
- Tyty Washington Jr.: 12.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.7 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (27-for-78)
- Sahvir Wheeler: 9.3 PTS, 6.9 AST, 1.2 STL, 44.4 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (10-for-36)
- Keion Brooks Jr.: 10.7 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (5-for-22)
- Kellan Grady: 12.1 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 44 3PT% (73-for-166)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.