The Iowa State Cyclones (16-9, 3-9 Big 12) are 4-point underdogs as they look to turn around a four-game losing streak when they visit the TCU Horned Frogs (16-6, 5-5 Big 12) on Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at Schollmaier Arena. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET.
TCU vs. Iowa State Predictions
TCU vs. Iowa State Betting Odds
TCU vs. Iowa State Last 10 Games
- TCU covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 TCU games has surpassed the set total six times.
- During their last 10 games, the Horned Frogs have a points-per-game average 4.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Iowa State has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Iowa State’s past 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- During their last 10 games, the Cyclones have scored 4.9 fewer points per contest compared to their 67.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
TCU vs. Iowa State Betting Trends
- TCU is 12-8-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4-point favorites or more, the Horned Frogs have an ATS record of 2-3-1.
- This season, TCU’s games have hit the over 12 times out of 21 chances.
- The Horned Frogs put up 69.1 points per game, 6.8 more points than the 62.3 the Cyclones allow.
- When TCU scores more than 62.3 points, it is 8-6-1 against the spread and 13-4 overall.
- Iowa State has covered the spread 12 times this year (12-12-0).
- The Cyclones have an ATS record of 5-3 when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- This season, Iowa State’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 24 chances.
- The Cyclones score just 3.9 more points per game (67.8) than the Horned Frogs give up (63.9).
- Iowa State is 10-5 against the spread and 13-3 overall when it scores more than 63.9 points.
TCU Team Leaders
- Mike Miles: 13.3 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (28-for-91)
- Emanuel Miller: 10 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 27 3PT% (10-for-37)
- Damion Baugh: 9.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.8 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (18-for-67)
- Charles O’Bannon Jr.: 10.1 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (33-for-91)
- Eddie Lampkin Jr.: 6.3 PTS, 57.6 FG%
Iowa State Team Leaders
- Izaiah Brockington: 17 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.2 STL, 46.9 FG%, 37 3PT% (20-for-54)
- Tyrese Hunter: 10.8 PTS, 1.9 STL, 39.3 FG%, 21.3 3PT% (20-for-94)
- Gabe Kalscheur: 9.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 33.5 FG%, 23.6 3PT% (30-for-127)
- George Conditt IV: 5.1 PTS, 65.3 FG%
- Caleb Grill: 6.8 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (42-for-116)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.