The Sacred Heart Pioneers (8-16, 4-7 NEC) host the Merrimack Warriors (11-15, 5-7 NEC) in a matchup of NEC teams at William H. Pitt Center, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 15, 2022. The Pioneers are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The over/under in the matchup is set at 129.5.
Sacred Heart vs. Merrimack Predictions
Sacred Heart vs. Merrimack Betting Odds
|Sacred Heart||-1.5||129.5 points|
Sacred Heart vs. Merrimack Last 10 Games
- Sacred Heart has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Sacred Heart’s past 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The Pioneers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 144 points scored. That’s 14.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Pioneers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 0.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- Merrimack covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Merrimack games have gone over the set total six times.
- The last 10 Warriors games averaged 125.3 total points, 4.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Warriors have a 60.4 points-per-game average, 3.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
Sacred Heart vs. Merrimack Betting Trends
- Sacred Heart has covered the spread eight times this season (8-12-0).
- The Pioneers have an ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Sacred Heart’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The 72.5 points per game the Pioneers record are 10.7 more points than the Warriors allow (61.8).
- When Sacred Heart totals more than 61.8 points, it is 8-9 against the spread and 8-13 overall.
- Merrimack has registered a 10-13-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Warriors are 4-7-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 11 of Merrimack’s games have gone over the point total out of 24 chances.
- The Warriors put up an average of 57.1 points per game, 18.4 fewer points than the 75.5 the Pioneers give up.
- When it scores more than 75.5 points, Merrimack is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
Sacred Heart vs. Merrimack Over/Under Trends
- This season, Sacred Heart games have hit the over on this matchup’s 129.5-point total 19 times.
- Nine of Merrimack’s games finished with a combined score over 129.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 129.5 is 0.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Pioneers (72.5 points per game) and the Warriors (57.1 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 7.8 fewer points than the 137.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Pioneers have seen a 142.7 over/under in their games this season, 13.2 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Warriors games have an over/under of 125.3 points this season, 4.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Sacred Heart Team Leaders
- Tyler Thomas: 17.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.4 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (58-for-163)
- Nico Galette: 10.9 PTS, 8.3 REB, 42.9 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (28-for-86)
- Aaron Clarke: 16.3 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (29-for-102)
- Bryce Johnson: 6.3 PTS, 54.5 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
- Cantavio Dutreil: 5.7 PTS, 53.5 FG%
Merrimack Team Leaders
- Jordan Minor: 14.6 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.5 STL, 2.3 BLK, 52 FG%
- Mikey Watkins: 9.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 41 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (18-for-63)
- Ziggy Reid: 10.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 31.5 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (32-for-111)
- Malik Edmead: 9.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.1 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (25-for-63)
- Jordan McKoy: 4.7 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (30-for-78)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.