The Ole Miss Rebels (12-13, 3-9 SEC) will attempt to halt a three-game losing streak when they host the South Carolina Gamecocks (14-10, 5-7 SEC) on Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at The Pavilion at Ole Miss as 4-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET.
Ole Miss vs. South Carolina Predictions
Ole Miss vs. South Carolina Betting Odds
Ole Miss vs. South Carolina Last 10 Games
- Ole Miss has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Ole Miss’ last 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The Rebels’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 1.9 points lower than their season-long average.
- South Carolina covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- South Carolina’s past 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- In the last 10 games, the Gamecocks are scoring 67.2 points per game compared to their 71.4 season average.
Ole Miss vs. South Carolina Betting Trends
- Ole Miss has covered the spread 10 times this season (10-14-0).
- The Rebels have an ATS record of 2-6 when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- Games involving Ole Miss have hit the over 11 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Rebels average just 1.2 fewer points per game (67.9) than the Gamecocks allow (69.1).
- Ole Miss has a 6-6 record against the spread and a 9-4 record overall when putting up more than 69.1 points.
- South Carolina has put together a 12-10-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 4-point underdogs or more, the Gamecocks have an ATS record of 4-7.
- Games involving South Carolina have hit the over 10 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Gamecocks put up an average of 71.4 points per game, just 4.2 more points than the 67.2 the Rebels allow.
- South Carolina is 10-1 against the spread and 11-1 overall when it scores more than 67.2 points.
Ole Miss Team Leaders
- Nysier Brooks: 9.4 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.2 BLK, 58.3 FG%
- Luis Rodriguez: 6.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 36.2 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (25-for-80)
- Matthew Murrell: 10.9 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (45-for-118)
- Jarkel Joiner: 11 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (29-for-81)
- Jaemyn Brakefield: 8.1 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (23-for-67)
South Carolina Team Leaders
- Erik Stevenson: 11 PTS, 34.8 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (44-for-139)
- Wildens Leveque: 7.5 PTS, 62.5 FG%
- James Reese: 10 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (40-for-114)
- Devin Carter: 9 PTS, 41 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (14-for-48)
- Jermaine Couisnard: 8.6 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (28-for-82)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.