The San Jose State Spartans (7-17, 0-12 MWC) will try to end a 12-game losing streak when they visit the Nevada Wolf Pack (10-13, 4-8 MWC) on Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at Lawlor Events Center as big, 14-point underdogs. The game airs at 11:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 143.5 points.
Nevada vs. San Jose State Predictions
Nevada vs. San Jose State Betting Odds
Nevada vs. San Jose State Last 10 Games
- Nevada has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Nevada and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Wolf Pack’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 142.7 points scored. That’s 0.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Wolf Pack have scored 5.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- San Jose State is 1-9 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- San Jose State and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Spartans’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 134.4 points scored. That’s 9.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Spartans’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 58.9, 6.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Nevada vs. San Jose State Betting Trends
- Nevada is 7-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wolf Pack are winless against the spread when they have played as 14-point favorites or more (0-2).
- This season, nine of Nevada’s games have gone over the point total out of 22 chances.
- The Wolf Pack score 72.6 points per game, just 0.2 more points than the 72.4 the Spartans give up.
- When Nevada totals more than 72.4 points, it is 4-5 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
- San Jose State has covered the spread 13 times in 23 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 14-point underdogs or more, the Spartans have an ATS record of 5-2.
- San Jose State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 23 chances this year.
- The Spartans’ 65.2 points per game are 9.6 fewer points than the 74.8 the Wolf Pack give up.
- San Jose State has put together a 5-0 ATS record and a 6-0 overall record in games it scores more than 74.8 points.
Nevada vs. San Jose State Over/Under Trends
- Nevada and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total (143.5 points) 12 times this season.
- This season, seven of San Jose State’s games have ended with a score higher than 143.5 points.
- The Wolf Pack average 72.6 points per game against the Spartans’ 65.2, amounting to 5.7 points under the game’s over/under of 143.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 147.2 points per game, 3.7 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wolf Pack have seen a 147.2 average over/under in their games this season, 3.7 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 6.5 points more than the average over/under in Spartans’ games this season (137 points).
Nevada Team Leaders
- Desmond Cambridge: 17 PTS, 1.7 STL, 1.3 BLK, 44.3 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (69-for-188)
- Grant Sherfield: 18.3 PTS, 6.2 AST, 42 FG%, 36 3PT% (36-for-100)
- Kenan Blackshear: 8.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.2 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (21-for-59)
- Will Baker: 11.4 PTS, 53.2 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (21-for-54)
- Warren Washington: 8.5 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 60.4 FG%
San Jose State Team Leaders
- Omari Moore: 12.9 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 45.1 3PT% (23-for-51)
- Shon Robinson: 7.7 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 25 3PT% (13-for-52)
- Trey Anderson: 9.2 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 45.2 3PT% (33-for-73)
- Tibet Gorener: 7.5 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (42-for-123)
- Trey Smith: 8.1 PTS, 32.2 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (46-for-140)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.