The Longwood Lancers (18-6, 10-1 Big South) host the High Point Panthers (11-14, 5-6 Big South) after winning nine home games in a row. The Lancers are favored by 8.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 6:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 15, 2022. The over/under in the matchup is 135.5.
Longwood vs. High Point Predictions
Longwood vs. High Point Betting Odds
Longwood vs. High Point Last 10 Games
- Longwood has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Longwood and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Lancers games averaged 137.4 total points, 1.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Lancers have a points-per-game average 4.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
- High Point is 4-6 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- High Point and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Panthers games averaged 4.9 fewer points (130.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Panthers have scored 1.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 68.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Longwood vs. High Point Betting Trends
- Longwood has covered the spread 14 times over 20 games with a set spread.
- The Lancers have an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- This season, 10 of Longwood’s games have gone over the point total out of 20 chances.
- The Lancers average 7.6 more points per game (77.1) than the Panthers give up (69.5).
- Longwood has an 11-2 record against the spread and a 15-2 record overall when scoring more than 69.5 points.
- High Point is 13-9-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point underdogs or more, the Panthers have an ATS record of 4-2.
- This season, 10 of High Point’s games have gone over the point total out of 22 chances.
- The Panthers score an average of 68.9 points per game, only 3.9 more points than the 65 the Lancers allow.
- High Point has put together a 9-2 ATS record and a 7-7 overall record in games it scores more than 65 points.
Longwood vs. High Point Over/Under Trends
- This season, Longwood games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 135.5-point over/under 12 times.
- This season, 13 of High Point’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 135.5 points.
- The Lancers average 77.1 points per game against the Panthers’ 68.9, amounting to 10.5 points over the contest’s total of 135.5.
- The 134.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are one fewer than the 135.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Lancers games is 136.7 points, 1.2 more than the over/under of 135.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of one point separates this game’s over/under (135.5 points) and the average total points bet in Panthers’ games (134.5 points) this season.
Longwood Team Leaders
- Isaiah Wilkins: 12.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.5 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (40-for-110)
- Justin Hill: 13.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.4 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (22-for-68)
- DeShaun Wade: 11.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44 FG%, 41 3PT% (50-for-122)
- Leslie Nkereuwem: 10.1 PTS, 58.5 FG%
- Zac Watson: 7.8 PTS, 62.8 FG%
High Point Team Leaders
- Zach Austin: 14.2 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.5 STL, 2.3 BLK, 41.5 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (49-for-146)
- John-Michael Wright: 19 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.9 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (52-for-138)
- Jaden House: 12 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (28-for-85)
- Bryant Randleman: 6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 47.2 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Emmanuel Izunabor: 5.4 PTS, 52.3 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.