The Indiana Hoosiers (16-8, 7-7 Big Ten) will look to halt a three-game losing streak when they host the No. 15 Wisconsin Badgers (19-5, 10-4 Big Ten) on Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at Assembly Hall as only 2.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET.
Indiana vs. Wisconsin Predictions
Indiana vs. Wisconsin Betting Odds
Indiana vs. Wisconsin Last 10 Games
- Indiana is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Indiana and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- During the past 10 games, the Hoosiers are scoring 4.9 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Wisconsin is 7-3 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Wisconsin games have surpassed the set total six times.
- During the last 10 games, the Badgers are scoring 69.6 points per game compared to their 70.9 season average.
Indiana vs. Wisconsin Betting Trends
- Indiana is 13-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hoosiers are 11-6 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Indiana’s games have gone over the total 10 times this season.
- The Hoosiers record 71.5 points per game, 5.1 more points than the 66.4 the Badgers allow.
- Indiana is 12-5 against the spread and 15-2 overall when scoring more than 66.4 points.
- Wisconsin is 13-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Badgers have an ATS record of 3-2.
- Games involving Wisconsin have hit the over 15 times out of 25 chances this year.
- The Badgers score an average of 70.9 points per game, 7.1 more points than the 63.8 the Hoosiers allow to opponents.
- Wisconsin has put together a 12-8 ATS record and a 17-3 overall record in games it scores more than 63.8 points.
Indiana Team Leaders
- Trayce Jackson-Davis: 17.5 PTS, 8.3 REB, 2.5 BLK, 56.9 FG%
- Race Thompson: 11.7 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.1 STL, 54.4 FG%, 22.5 3PT% (9-for-40)
- Xavier Johnson: 10.4 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (20-for-55)
- Miller Kopp: 6 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (26-for-70)
- Parker Stewart: 6.7 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (42-for-98)
Wisconsin Team Leaders
- Jonathan Davis: 18.6 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.2 STL, 43.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (30-for-90)
- Brad Davison: 14.4 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (60-for-172)
- Tyler Wahl: 11.1 PTS, 52.3 FG%, 13.3 3PT% (4-for-30)
- Steven Crowl: 9.1 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (20-for-60)
- Chucky Hepburn: 7.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.7 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (27-for-80)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.