The NC State Wolf Pack (10-16, 3-12 ACC) are 1.5-point underdogs as they attempt to break a six-game losing streak when they visit the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (10-14, 3-10 ACC) on Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at Hank McCamish Pavilion. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET.
Georgia Tech vs. NC State Predictions
Georgia Tech vs. NC State Betting Odds
Georgia Tech vs. NC State Last 10 Games
- Georgia Tech is 3-7 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Georgia Tech games has exceeded the set total six times.
- Over their past 10 games, the Yellow Jackets have scored 1.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- NC State covered the spread twice in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 NC State games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The Wolf Pack’s per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 69.2, 4.2 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Georgia Tech vs. NC State Betting Trends
- Georgia Tech is 7-15-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Yellow Jackets have an ATS record of 3-4.
- Games involving Georgia Tech have hit the over 11 times out of 23 chances this season.
- The Yellow Jackets average 69.1 points per game, 5.7 fewer points than the 74.8 the Wolf Pack allow.
- Georgia Tech is 4-2 against the spread and 7-0 overall when scoring more than 74.8 points.
- NC State has covered the spread six times this season (6-20-0).
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Wolf Pack have an ATS record of 4-9.
- Games involving NC State have hit the over 17 times out of 27 chances this year.
- The Wolf Pack put up an average of 73.4 points per game, only 3.8 more points than the 69.6 the Yellow Jackets allow.
- NC State has put together a 5-9 ATS record and a 7-8 overall record in games it scores more than 69.6 points.
Georgia Tech Team Leaders
- Michael Devoe: 17.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 46.3 FG%, 39 3PT% (57-for-146)
- Jordan Usher: 14.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 47.7 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (34-for-96)
- Kyle Sturdivant: 7.3 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (17-for-49)
- Deivon Smith: 6 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (5-for-18)
- Khalid Moore: 5.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.9 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (5-for-21)
NC State Team Leaders
- Dereon Seabron: 18.2 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.5 STL, 51.5 FG%, 23.7 3PT% (9-for-38)
- Terquavion Smith: 15.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.6 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (73-for-205)
- Jericole Hellems: 13.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.4 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (55-for-135)
- Cam Hayes: 7.2 PTS, 32.4 FG%, 21.2 3PT% (18-for-85)
- Casey Morsell: 7 PTS, 37 FG%, 39 3PT% (30-for-77)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.