The Florida State Seminoles (13-11, 6-8 ACC) will look to stop a six-game losing streak when they host the Clemson Tigers (12-13, 4-10 ACC) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 15, 2022 as 2-point favorites. The Tigers have lost four games in a row.
Florida State vs. Clemson Predictions
Florida State vs. Clemson Betting Odds
Florida State vs. Clemson Last 10 Games
- Florida State covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Florida State games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The Seminoles’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 2.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- Clemson has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Clemson and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- During the last 10 games, the Tigers are scoring 68.7 points per game compared to their 72 season average.
Florida State vs. Clemson Betting Trends
- Florida State is 8-16-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 2 points or more so far this season, the Seminoles have gone 5-11 against the spread.
- Games involving Florida State have hit the over 12 times this season.
- The 71.3 points per game the Seminoles put up are just 2.7 more points than the Tigers allow (68.6).
- Florida State is 7-6 against the spread and 10-3 overall when scoring more than 68.6 points.
- Clemson has covered the spread 13 times in 24 games with a set spread.
- The Tigers are 3-5-1 ATS when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Clemson games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Tigers’ 72 points per game are only 1.7 more points than the 70.3 the Seminoles allow.
- Clemson has put together a 7-2-1 ATS record and an 8-3 overall record in games it scores more than 70.3 points.
Florida State Team Leaders
- Caleb Mills: 12.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (29-for-78)
- Anthony Polite: 8.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.5 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (22-for-69)
- Matthew Cleveland: 10.1 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 17.9 3PT% (5-for-28)
- Malik Osborne: 8.1 PTS, 41 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (20-for-56)
- Rayquan Evans: 6.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (13-for-39)
Clemson Team Leaders
- PJ Hall: 15.5 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 48.3 FG%, 31 3PT% (22-for-71)
- David Collins: 10.1 PTS, 1.7 STL, 52 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (15-for-33)
- Al-Amir Dawes: 10.6 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (59-for-149)
- Hunter Tyson: 9.1 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (24-for-63)
- Nick Honor: 7.8 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (30-for-86)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.