The Eastern Michigan Eagles (8-16, 3-10 MAC) are slight underdogs (by 1 point) to stop a six-game road losing streak when they visit the Central Michigan Chippewas (6-16, 5-6 MAC) on Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 145.5.
Central Michigan vs. Eastern Michigan Predictions
Central Michigan vs. Eastern Michigan Betting Odds
|Central Michigan||-1||145.5 points|
Central Michigan vs. Eastern Michigan Last 10 Games
- Central Michigan is 4-6 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Central Michigan and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Chippewas games averaged 0.2 more points (145.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Chippewas’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 0.9 points higher than their season-long average.
- Eastern Michigan has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Eastern Michigan games have gone over the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Eagles games averaged 144.6 total points, 0.9 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Eagles’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 64.2, 6.2 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Central Michigan vs. Eastern Michigan Betting Trends
- Central Michigan has covered the spread 11 times over 22 games with a set spread.
- The Chippewas are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Central Michigan’s games have gone over the total 11 times this season.
- The 65.9 points per game the Chippewas score are 10.9 fewer points than the Eagles give up (76.8).
- When Central Michigan totals more than 76.8 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- Eastern Michigan has put together a record of 11-12-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1 point or more so far this year, the Eagles went 5-10 against the spread.
- Eastern Michigan’s games have gone over the total 15 times out of 23 chances this year.
- The Eagles put up an average of 70.4 points per game, 8.9 fewer points than the 79.3 the Chippewas allow.
- When it scores more than 79.3 points, Eastern Michigan is 5-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
Central Michigan vs. Eastern Michigan Over/Under Trends
- Central Michigan and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under (145.5 points) 10 times this season.
- In Eastern Michigan’s 23 games this season, 15 have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s point total of 145.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 136.3 points per game, 9.2 points fewer than the total of 145.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 156.1 points per game, 10.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Chippewas have seen a 145 average over/under in their games this season, 0.5 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Eagles games have an over/under of 143.7 points this season, 1.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Central Michigan Team Leaders
- Kevin Miller: 12.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.8 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (19-for-58)
- Ralph Bissainthe: 9.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.5 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (22-for-59)
- Harrison Henderson: 10.2 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (23-for-62)
- Brian Taylor: 7.7 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (20-for-62)
- Cameron Healy: 10.4 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (49-for-118)
Eastern Michigan Team Leaders
- Noah Farrakhan: 15.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.9 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (33-for-79)
- Nathan Scott: 8.7 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (25-for-80)
- Bryce McBride: 11.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.4 FG%, 26.4 3PT% (23-for-87)
- James Scott: 10.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (24-for-72)
- Darion Spottsville: 6.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.8 FG%, 37 3PT% (10-for-27)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.