The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (14-11, 6-6 C-USA) are heavy, 12-point favorites as they attempt to build on a four-game win streak when they visit the Southern Miss Golden Eagles (6-17, 1-9 C-USA) on Monday, February 14, 2022 at Reed Green Coliseum. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET.
Western Kentucky vs. Southern Miss Predictions
Western Kentucky vs. Southern Miss Betting Odds
Western Kentucky vs. Southern Miss Last 10 Games
- Western Kentucky has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Western Kentucky’s past 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- Over their last 10 games, the Hilltoppers have scored 1.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Southern Miss covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Southern Miss and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- During the last 10 games, the Golden Eagles are scoring 61 points per game compared to their 62.9 season average.
Western Kentucky vs. Southern Miss Betting Trends
- Western Kentucky has put together an 11-11-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Hilltoppers have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 12-point favorites.
- This season, 12 of Western Kentucky’s games have gone over the point total out of 23 chances.
- The Hilltoppers score just 3.8 more points per game (76.2) than the Golden Eagles allow (72.4).
- Western Kentucky has a 9-4 record against the spread and a 12-3 record overall when scoring more than 72.4 points.
- Southern Miss has covered the spread eight times in 21 games with a set spread.
- The Golden Eagles have an ATS record of 4-4 when playing as at least 12-point underdogs.
- This season, Southern Miss’ games have hit the over 12 times out of 21 chances.
- The Golden Eagles average 6.6 fewer points per game (62.9) than the Hilltoppers allow (69.5).
- Southern Miss has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 5-0 overall record in games it scores more than 69.5 points.
Western Kentucky Team Leaders
- Dayvion McKnight: 14.7 PTS, 6.2 AST, 2 STL, 48 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
- Jamarion Sharp: 8 PTS, 4.2 BLK, 73.8 FG%
- Jairus Hamilton: 13.3 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (27-for-92)
- Josh Anderson: 13.4 PTS, 2.5 STL, 50.5 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (27-for-63)
- Camron Justice: 14 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.6 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (54-for-139)
Southern Miss Team Leaders
- Tyler Stevenson: 15 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.2 BLK, 51.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Isaih Moore: 10.6 PTS, 53.5 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (9-for-34)
- DeAndre Pinckney: 8.3 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (18-for-61)
- Jaron Pierre, Jr.: 10.1 PTS, 35 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (52-for-154)
- Walyn Napper: 4.4 PTS, 33 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (10-for-34)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.