A pair of streaking teams square off when the Virginia Tech Hokies (15-10, 7-7 ACC) host the Virginia Cavaliers (16-9, 10-5 ACC) on Monday, February 14, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Hokies are 5.5-point favorites and put their five-game win streak on the line against the Cavaliers, who have won four straight.
Virginia Tech vs. Virginia Predictions
Virginia Tech vs. Virginia Betting Odds
Virginia Tech vs. Virginia Last 10 Games
- Virginia Tech is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Virginia Tech and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- In the last 10 games, the Hokies are scoring 2.5 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Virginia is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Virginia and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Cavaliers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 63.7, 0.3 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Virginia Tech vs. Virginia Betting Trends
- Virginia Tech is 13-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Hokies have an ATS record of 9-6.
- This season, Virginia Tech’s games have hit the over 12 times out of 24 chances.
- The Hokies score 11.3 more points per game (70.9) than the Cavaliers allow (59.6).
- Virginia Tech has a 13-8 record against the spread and a 15-7 record overall when scoring more than 59.6 points.
- Virginia has put together a record of 12-12-0 against the spread this year.
- The Cavaliers have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Virginia’s games have hit the over 12 times.
- The Cavaliers score an average of 63.4 points per game, only 1.5 more points than the 61.9 the Hokies allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 61.9 points, Virginia is 10-4 against the spread and 12-3 overall.
Virginia Tech Team Leaders
- Keve Aluma: 15.5 PTS, 52.6 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (15-for-52)
- Justyn Mutts: 10.4 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.2 STL, 55.2 FG%, 40 3PT% (14-for-35)
- Hunter Cattoor: 10.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.9 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (64-for-140)
- Nahiem Alleyne: 10.2 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (47-for-123)
- Storm Murphy: 8.4 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 37 3PT% (40-for-108)
Virginia Team Leaders
- Jayden Gardner: 14.9 PTS, 51.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (3-for-9)
- Reece Beekman: 7.7 PTS, 2.1 STL, 43.6 FG%, 34 3PT% (16-for-47)
- Kihei Clark: 10 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 38 3PT% (41-for-108)
- Armaan Franklin: 11.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.4 FG%, 25.6 3PT% (34-for-133)
- Kadin Shedrick: 6.8 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 62.7 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.