The Saint Louis Billikens (17-7, 8-3 A-10) are just 1.5-point underdogs as they try to build on a three-game road win streak when they take on the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (14-7, 6-4 A-10) on Monday, February 14, 2022 at Reilly Center. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5.
Saint Bonaventure vs. Saint Louis Predictions
Saint Bonaventure vs. Saint Louis Betting Odds
|Saint Bonaventure||-1.5||139.5 points|
Saint Bonaventure vs. Saint Louis Last 10 Games
- Saint Bonaventure has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Saint Bonaventure and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Bonnies’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 135.3 points scored. That’s 4.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Bonnies are scoring 1.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Saint Louis is 8-2 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Saint Louis games have gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Billikens games averaged 1.6 more points (141.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Billikens are scoring 75.8 points per game compared to their 78.6 season average.
Saint Bonaventure vs. Saint Louis Betting Trends
- Saint Bonaventure has put together a 7-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bonnies have an ATS record of 6-10 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, Saint Bonaventure’s games have hit the over nine times out of 20 chances.
- The Bonnies average just 3.4 more points per game (70.5) than the Billikens give up (67.1).
- Saint Bonaventure is 5-9 against the spread and 12-2 overall when scoring more than 67.1 points.
- Saint Louis has compiled a 14-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Billikens have an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 12 of Saint Louis’ games have gone over the point total out of 23 chances.
- The Billikens score an average of 78.6 points per game, 11.2 more points than the 67.4 the Bonnies give up.
- When it scores more than 67.4 points, Saint Louis is 13-6 against the spread and 16-4 overall.
Saint Bonaventure vs. Saint Louis Over/Under Trends
- Saint Bonaventure and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s over/under (139.5 points) seven times this season.
- In Saint Louis’ 23 games this season, 13 have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s point total of 139.5.
- The Bonnies average 70.5 points per game against the Billikens’ 78.6, amounting to 9.6 points over the contest’s total of 139.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 134.5 points per game, five points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bonnies have seen a 134.7 average over/under in their games this season, 4.8 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 2.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Billikens’ games this season (142.1 points).
Saint Bonaventure Team Leaders
- Osun Osunniyi: 10.3 PTS, 7.8 REB, 3 BLK, 56.9 FG%
- Jaren Holmes: 14.3 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (23-for-79)
- Jalen Adaway: 14.6 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (26-for-59)
- Kyle Lofton: 12.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 41 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (20-for-65)
- Dominick Welch: 11.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.6 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (52-for-155)
Saint Louis Team Leaders
- Yuri Collins: 11.8 PTS, 8.4 AST, 2.3 STL, 44 FG%, 38 3PT% (19-for-50)
- Francis Okoro: 10.4 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.4 BLK, 59.5 FG%
- Gibson Jimerson: 16.8 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (57-for-138)
- Jordan Nesbitt: 8.9 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (23-for-74)
- Fred Thatch Jr.: 7.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 48.9 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.