The Washington State Cougars (14-9, 7-5 Pac-12) are underdogs (by 3.5 points) to build on a three-game road win streak when they visit the Oregon Ducks (16-8, 9-4 Pac-12) on Monday, February 14, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET.
Oregon vs. Washington State Predictions
Oregon vs. Washington State Betting Odds
Oregon vs. Washington State Last 10 Games
- Oregon has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Oregon and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- Over their past 10 games, the Ducks have a points-per-game average 2.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Washington State has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final combined score of the past 10 Cougars games has exceeded the set total twice.
- The Cougars’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 66.7, 5.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Oregon vs. Washington State Betting Trends
- Oregon has put together a record of 9-16-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Ducks have an ATS record of 6-11.
- Games involving Oregon have hit the over 14 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The Ducks record 10.7 more points per game (73.2) than the Cougars allow (62.5).
- Oregon is 9-12 against the spread and 16-5 overall when scoring more than 62.5 points.
- Washington State is 10-13-0 against the spread this year.
- The Cougars have yet to cover the spread when they are at least 3.5-point underdogs (0-1).
- Washington State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this year.
- The Cougars’ 71.8 points per game are just 4.6 more points than the 67.2 the Ducks allow.
- Washington State has put together an 8-6 ATS record and an 11-3 overall record in games it scores more than 67.2 points.
Oregon Team Leaders
- Will Richardson: 15.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 48.5 FG%, 43.7 3PT% (52-for-119)
- Jacob Young: 11.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.8 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (19-for-70)
- De’Vion Harmon: 11.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.8 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (37-for-99)
- Quincy Guerrier: 9 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (29-for-92)
- N’Faly Dante: 7.3 PTS, 67.3 FG%
Washington State Team Leaders
- Michael Flowers: 13.5 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (61-for-159)
- Efe Abogidi: 7.6 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 54.9 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (4-for-19)
- Mouhamed Gueye: 7.5 PTS, 51.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Noah Williams: 9.8 PTS, 34.1 FG%, 20.7 3PT% (12-for-58)
- Tyrell Roberts: 10.6 PTS, 34.9 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (46-for-142)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.