The Northern Colorado Bears (13-11, 8-4 Big Sky) will look to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Southern Utah Thunderbirds (16-7, 10-3 Big Sky) on Monday, February 14, 2022 at Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler-Hancock Athletic Center as just 1-point favorites. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET.
Northern Colorado vs. Southern Utah Predictions
Northern Colorado vs. Southern Utah Betting Odds
Northern Colorado vs. Southern Utah Last 10 Games
- Northern Colorado has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Northern Colorado and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Bears’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 4.5 points higher than their season-long average.
- Southern Utah is 7-3 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Southern Utah’s past 10 outings saw eight go over the total.
- During their past 10 games, the Thunderbirds have an 80.9 points-per-game average, 1.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
Northern Colorado vs. Southern Utah Betting Trends
- Northern Colorado is 9-10-2 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Bears have gone 5-7-1 against the spread.
- Northern Colorado’s games have gone over the total 13 times out of 21 chances this season.
- The Bears put up 77.7 points per game, five more points than the 72.7 the Thunderbirds allow.
- When Northern Colorado totals more than 72.7 points, it is 7-7-2 against the spread and 12-7 overall.
- Southern Utah has covered the spread seven times in 21 games with a set spread.
- The Thunderbirds are 1-4 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- This year, Southern Utah’s games have hit the over 14 times out of 21 chances.
- The Thunderbirds score only 3.6 more points per game (79.4) than the Bears allow (75.8).
- Southern Utah has put together a 6-8 ATS record and a 13-3 overall record in games it scores more than 75.8 points.
Northern Colorado Team Leaders
- Daylen Kountz: 21 PTS, 52.3 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (37-for-92)
- Bodie Hume: 12 PTS, 45 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (43-for-131)
- Kur Jockuch: 8.7 PTS, 8.5 REB, 64 FG%
- Matt Johnson: 12.1 PTS, 45 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (47-for-123)
- Dru Kuxhausen: 11.7 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (76-for-172)
Southern Utah Team Leaders
- John Knight III: 14.3 PTS, 2 STL, 53.1 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Maizen Fausett: 12.6 PTS, 8.8 REB, 48.4 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (25-for-78)
- Tevian Jones: 16.2 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (50-for-154)
- Dre Marin: 11 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.5 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (42-for-112)
- Harrison Butler: 7.8 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (14-for-51)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.