The Marist Red Foxes (10-13, 5-9 MAAC) host the Niagara Purple Eagles (11-12, 6-8 MAAC) in a matchup of MAAC teams at McCann Arena, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, February 14, 2022. The Red Foxes are 4.5-point favorites in the game.
Marist vs. Niagara Predictions
Marist vs. Niagara Betting Odds
Marist vs. Niagara Last 10 Games
- Marist has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Marist and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- In the last 10 games, the Red Foxes are scoring 0.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Niagara is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Niagara and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- During their last 10 games, the Purple Eagles have scored 0.4 fewer points per contest compared to their 68.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Marist vs. Niagara Betting Trends
- Marist has put together a record of 9-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Red Foxes have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, 12 of Marist’s games have gone over the point total out of 20 chances.
- The Red Foxes record just 3.3 more points per game (70.1) than the Purple Eagles allow (66.8).
- Marist is 6-4 against the spread and 8-4 overall when scoring more than 66.8 points.
- Niagara is 12-8-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Purple Eagles have gone 5-1 against the spread.
- This year, Niagara’s games have hit the over nine times out of 21 chances.
- The Purple Eagles put up only 0.3 more points per game (68.2) than the Red Foxes allow (67.9).
- Niagara is 9-2 against the spread and 9-4 overall when it scores more than 67.9 points.
Marist Team Leaders
- Ricardo Wright: 14.2 PTS, 42 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (50-for-128)
- Jao Ituka: 15.1 PTS, 55.7 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (12-for-26)
- Samkelo Cele: 9.6 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (23-for-76)
- Jordan Jones: 7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 65.1 FG%
- Matt Herasme: 4.6 PTS, 35.8 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (23-for-73)
Niagara Team Leaders
- Marcus Hammond: 17.8 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (55-for-140)
- Jordan Cintron: 9.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 54.5 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (8-for-21)
- Sam Iorio: 8.7 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (23-for-79)
- Noah Thomasson: 10.4 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (21-for-53)
- Greg Kuakumensah: 7 PTS, 58.8 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (8-for-12)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.