The West Virginia Mountaineers (14-10, 3-8 Big 12) are only 3-point underdogs as they attempt to break a six-game road losing streak when they take on the Kansas State Wildcats (13-11, 5-7 Big 12) on Monday, February 14, 2022 at Bramlage Coliseum. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET.
Kansas State vs. West Virginia Predictions
Kansas State vs. West Virginia Betting Odds
Kansas State vs. West Virginia Last 10 Games
- Kansas State is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Kansas State’s last 10 games saw five hit the over.
- During the last 10 games, the Wildcats are scoring 2.9 points less per game compared to their season average.
- West Virginia covered the spread three times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 West Virginia games have surpassed the set total eight times.
- Over their last 10 games, the Mountaineers have a 65.9 points-per-game average, 2.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Kansas State vs. West Virginia Betting Trends
- Kansas State is 13-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 2-5 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Kansas State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times this season.
- The Wildcats average just 1.1 more points per game (67.5) than the Mountaineers allow (66.4).
- When Kansas State totals more than 66.4 points, it is 9-4 against the spread and 10-3 overall.
- West Virginia has covered the spread 10 times this season (10-14-0).
- The Mountaineers have an ATS record of just 2-7 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- West Virginia games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times this season.
- The Mountaineers put up only 4.1 more points per game (68.1) than the Wildcats allow their opponents to score (64).
- West Virginia has put together an 8-8 ATS record and an 11-5 overall record in games it scores more than 64 points.
Kansas State Team Leaders
- Mark Smith: 12 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.1 STL, 44.2 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (27-for-79)
- Nijel Pack: 17 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.2 FG%, 44.6 3PT% (74-for-166)
- Markquis Nowell: 11 PTS, 2.1 STL, 38.4 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (31-for-105)
- Selton Miguel: 6.7 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 21.9 3PT% (7-for-32)
- Mike McGuirl: 5.9 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (17-for-59)
West Virginia Team Leaders
- Taz Sherman: 17.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.1 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (46-for-132)
- Jalen Bridges: 9.2 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 33 3PT% (29-for-88)
- Sean McNeil: 12.8 PTS, 44 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (45-for-113)
- Gabe Osabuohien: 4.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43 FG%
- Malik Curry: 8.5 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 13 3PT% (3-for-23)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.