The Canisius Golden Griffins (8-17, 4-10 MAAC) are 6.5-point underdogs as they look to stop a 13-game road losing streak when they square off against the Fairfield Stags (11-13, 5-8 MAAC) on Monday, February 14, 2022 at Webster Bank Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET.
Fairfield vs. Canisius Predictions
Fairfield vs. Canisius Betting Odds
Fairfield vs. Canisius Last 10 Games
- Fairfield covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Fairfield and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Stags’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 4.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- Canisius covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Canisius and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- In their last 10 games, the Golden Griffins have a 71 points-per-game average, 1.8 points above their season-long scoring average.
Fairfield vs. Canisius Betting Trends
- Fairfield has registered a 13-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Stags are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Fairfield’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Stags score 69.5 points per game, only 2.5 fewer points than the 72 the Golden Griffins give up.
- When Fairfield totals more than 72 points, it is 8-1 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- Canisius has registered an 8-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 6.5 points or more, the Golden Griffins are 6-4 against the spread.
- Games involving Canisius have hit the over nine times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Golden Griffins’ 69.2 points per game are just 3.5 more points than the 65.7 the Stags allow.
- Canisius is 5-6 against the spread and 6-8 overall when it scores more than 65.7 points.
Fairfield Team Leaders
- Supreme Cook: 10 PTS, 8.2 REB, 53.3 FG%
- Taj Benning: 11.1 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 34 3PT% (32-for-94)
- Jake Wojcik: 10.6 PTS, 35.3 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (51-for-144)
- Jesus Cruz: 8.3 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (21-for-64)
- Caleb Green: 7.6 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (21-for-53)
Canisius Team Leaders
- Armon Harried: 12 PTS, 35.8 FG%, 31 3PT% (31-for-100)
- Jordan Henderson: 10.8 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (47-for-144)
- Ahamadou Fofana: 9.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.1 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (32-for-93)
- Jacco Fritz: 7.4 PTS, 52.3 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
- Malek Green: 9.9 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.