The Charleston (SC) Cougars (13-10, 5-6 CAA) host the Drexel Dragons (12-11, 7-6 CAA) in a matchup of CAA teams at TD Arena, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, February 14, 2022. The Cougars are 4-point favorites in the game.
Charleston (SC) vs. Drexel Predictions
Charleston (SC) vs. Drexel Betting Odds
Charleston (SC) vs. Drexel Last 10 Games
- Charleston (SC) covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Charleston (SC) games has exceeded the set total three times.
- Over their last 10 games, the Cougars have scored 1.7 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Drexel has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Drexel games have exceeded the set total four times.
- Across their past 10 games, the Dragons have scored 1.6 fewer points per contest compared to their 73.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Charleston (SC) vs. Drexel Betting Trends
- Charleston (SC) is 12-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cougars are 5-7 ATS when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- Charleston (SC)’s games have gone over the total 13 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The Cougars put up 77.8 points per game, seven more points than the 70.8 the Dragons allow.
- Charleston (SC) has a 10-6 record against the spread and a 10-6 record overall when scoring more than 70.8 points.
- Drexel has put together a record of 13-8-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 4-point underdogs or more, the Dragons have an ATS record of 3-1.
- Drexel’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 21 chances this year.
- The Dragons’ 73.7 points per game are just 2.3 fewer points than the 76 the Cougars give up.
- Drexel has put together a 4-2 ATS record and a 5-3 overall record in games it scores more than 76 points.
Charleston (SC) Team Leaders
- Dimitrius Underwood: 10.3 PTS, 2.3 STL, 40.4 FG%, 19.2 3PT% (5-for-26)
- John Meeks: 15.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.9 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (30-for-86)
- Reyne Smith: 12 PTS, 36.9 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (63-for-173)
- Brenden Tucker: 11.3 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (36-for-87)
- Ben Burnham: 7.5 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (18-for-55)
Drexel Team Leaders
- Camren Wynter: 15.7 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (29-for-99)
- Amari Williams: 8.7 PTS, 2 BLK, 53.1 FG%, 50 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Melik Martin: 11.2 PTS, 51.8 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (24-for-58)
- James Butler: 9.6 PTS, 7.7 REB, 53.8 FG%, 50 3PT% (6-for-12)
- Xavier Bell: 11 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (21-for-56)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.