The UTEP Miners (14-9, 7-4 C-USA) host the Marshall Thundering Herd (8-16, 1-10 C-USA) after winning four straight home games. The Miners are favored by 6.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 3:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 13, 2022. The over/under is 143.5 for the matchup.
UTEP vs. Marshall Predictions
UTEP vs. Marshall Betting Odds
UTEP vs. Marshall Last 10 Games
- UTEP has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- UTEP and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Miners games averaged 10 fewer points (133.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Miners’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is one point lower than their season-long average.
- Marshall is 1-9-0 against the spread in its past 10 games, and has a 1-9 straight-up record in those contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Marshall games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The last 10 Thundering Herd games averaged 148.6 total points, 5.1 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Thundering Herd are scoring 70.7 points per game compared to their 74.3 season average.
UTEP vs. Marshall Betting Trends
- UTEP has gone 10-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 6.5 points or more, the Miners have gone 3-3 against the spread.
- This season, 11 of UTEP’s games have gone over the point total out of 20 chances.
- The Miners record 8.2 fewer points per game (68.7) than the Thundering Herd give up (76.9).
- When UTEP totals more than 76.9 points, it is 4-1 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- Marshall has covered the spread in a matchup four times this season (4-18-0).
- The Thundering Herd are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Marshall have hit the over 10 times out of 22 chances this year.
- The Thundering Herd’s 74.3 points per game are 9.1 more points than the 65.2 the Miners give up to opponents.
- Marshall is 4-9 against the spread and 8-7 overall when it scores more than 65.2 points.
UTEP vs. Marshall Over/Under Trends
- UTEP and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (143.5 points) five times this season.
- This season, 12 of Marshall’s games have ended with a score higher than 143.5 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 143.5 is 0.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Miners (68.7 points per game) and the Thundering Herd (74.3 points per game).
- The 142.1 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 1.4 fewer than the 143.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Miners games is 8.9 points fewer than the over/under of 143.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is eight points fewer than the average over/under in Thundering Herd’s games this season (151.5 points).
UTEP Team Leaders
- Jamal Bieniemy: 15.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41.3 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (53-for-137)
- Souley Boum: 18.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 38 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (43-for-118)
- Keonte Kennedy: 10.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 42.6 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (16-for-52)
- Tydus Verhoeven: 6.2 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 50.5 FG%
- Jorell Saterfield: 7.5 PTS, 45 FG%, 47.7 3PT% (41-for-86)
Marshall Team Leaders
- Taevion Kinsey: 19.9 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 16.9 3PT% (12-for-71)
- Obinna Anochili-Killen: 12.8 PTS, 3.2 BLK, 49.2 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (23-for-78)
- Andrew Taylor: 13.8 PTS, 2 STL, 42.4 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (42-for-139)
- Darius George: 7 PTS, 54.1 FG%, 20 3PT% (8-for-40)
- Mikel Beyers: 5.7 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (18-for-65)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.