The Mercer Bears (13-13, 6-7 SoCon) are 4.5-point underdogs as they try to turn around a three-game losing streak when they visit the UNC Greensboro Spartans (15-10, 7-6 SoCon) on Sunday, February 13, 2022 at Greensboro Coliseum. The matchup airs at 3:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 128.
UNC Greensboro vs. Mercer Predictions
UNC Greensboro vs. Mercer Betting Odds
|UNC Greensboro||-4.5||128 points|
UNC Greensboro vs. Mercer Last 10 Games
- UNC Greensboro is 6-4 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- UNC Greensboro and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Spartans games averaged 3.2 more points (131.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Spartans’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 1.7 points higher than their season-long average.
- Mercer covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Mercer’s past 10 contests saw three go over the total.
- The last 10 Bears games averaged 140.6 total points, 12.6 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bears’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 66.2, 4.6 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
UNC Greensboro vs. Mercer Betting Trends
- UNC Greensboro has put together an 11-12-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Spartans have an ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, UNC Greensboro’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 24 chances.
- The Spartans record 6.7 fewer points per game (64.9) than the Bears give up (71.6).
- UNC Greensboro has a 5-0 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall when scoring more than 71.6 points.
- Mercer has compiled a 12-12-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Bears have an ATS record of 4-3 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Mercer games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 24 chances this year.
- The Bears score an average of 70.8 points per game, 6.5 more points than the 64.3 the Spartans give up.
- When it scores more than 64.3 points, Mercer is 10-6 against the spread and 12-6 overall.
UNC Greensboro vs. Mercer Over/Under Trends
- This season, UNC Greensboro and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under of 128 points 12 times.
- This season, 22 games Mercer played finished with a combined score over 128 points.
- The over/under for the game of 128 is 7.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Spartans (64.9 points per game) and the Bears (70.8 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 135.9 points per game, 7.9 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Spartans have seen a 131 over/under in their games this season, three more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 13.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Bears’ games this season (141.3 points).
UNC Greensboro Team Leaders
- De’Monte Buckingham: 13.6 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (55-for-127)
- Bas Leyte: 8.6 PTS, 53.0 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (2-for-13)
- Kobe Langley: 7.0 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.0 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (25-for-80)
- Kaleb Hunter: 9.1 PTS, 36.5 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (36-for-105)
- Dante Treacy: 6.1 PTS, 36.5 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (14-for-51)
Mercer Team Leaders
- Felipe Haase: 14.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 48.6 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (57-for-135)
- Jalen Johnson: 14.4 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 44.1 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (67-for-161)
- James Glisson III: 11.1 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (28-for-78)
- Kamar Robertson: 9.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.2 FG%, 23.0 3PT% (17-for-74)
- Shawn Walker: 5.6 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (17-for-68)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.