The Old Dominion Monarchs (9-15, 4-7 C-USA) are 8-point underdogs as they look to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the UAB Blazers (19-5, 9-2 C-USA) on Sunday, February 13, 2022 at Ted Constant Convocation Center. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 138.5 for the matchup.
UAB vs. Old Dominion Predictions
UAB vs. Old Dominion Betting Odds
UAB vs. Old Dominion Last 10 Games
- UAB covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- UAB’s past 10 outings saw seven hit the over.
- The Blazers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 142.7 points scored. That’s 4.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Blazers’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 0.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- Old Dominion covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Old Dominion and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Monarchs games averaged 3.7 fewer points (134.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Monarchs are scoring 66.2 points per game compared to their 65.8 season average.
UAB vs. Old Dominion Betting Trends
- UAB has compiled a 14-7-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Blazers are 10-5 ATS when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- This season, UAB’s games have hit the over 14 times out of 22 chances.
- The Blazers put up 14.1 more points per game (81.4) than the Monarchs give up (67.3).
- UAB has a 13-5-1 record against the spread and a 19-2 record overall when putting up more than 67.3 points.
- Old Dominion has covered the spread nine times in 23 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 8-point underdogs or more, the Monarchs have an ATS record of 2-1.
- Games involving Old Dominion have hit the over 12 times out of 23 chances this season.
- The Monarchs score only 1.4 more points per game (65.8) than the Blazers allow their opponents to score (64.4).
- Old Dominion is 6-5 against the spread and 7-5 overall when it scores more than 64.4 points.
UAB vs. Old Dominion Over/Under Trends
- A total of 14 UAB games this season have gone over Sunday’s total of 138.5 points.
- There have been seven Old Dominion games that have ended with a combined score over 138.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 147.2 points per game, 8.7 points more than the over/under of 138.5 for this matchup.
- The 131.7 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 6.8 fewer than the 138.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Blazers games is 141.8 points, 3.3 more than the over/under of 138.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 6.5 points separates this matchup’s over/under (138.5 points) and the average total points bet in Monarchs’ games (132 points) this season.
UAB Team Leaders
- Jordan Walker: 19.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41.6 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (80-for-194)
- Quan Jackson: 11.6 PTS, 2.4 STL, 46.7 FG%, 20 3PT% (8-for-40)
- KJ Buffen: 10.3 PTS, 53.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Trey Jemison: 6.9 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.5 BLK, 60.2 FG%
- Tavin Lovan: 8.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.7 FG%
Old Dominion Team Leaders
- Austin Trice: 12.6 PTS, 8.5 REB, 54.9 FG%
- Kalu Ezikpe: 11.2 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 53.3 FG%
- Jaylin Hunter: 9.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 37.9 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (31-for-90)
- Mekhi Long: 8.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.3 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (7-for-30)
- C.J. Keyser: 14.5 PTS, 42 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (34-for-93)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.