The Manhattan Jaspers (11-11, 4-9 MAAC) will look to stop a four-game losing streak when they hit the road to play the Quinnipiac Bobcats (12-10, 7-7 MAAC) on Sunday, February 13, 2022 at People’s United Center as 5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 151.5.
Quinnipiac vs. Manhattan Predictions
Quinnipiac vs. Manhattan Betting Odds
Quinnipiac vs. Manhattan Last 10 Games
- Quinnipiac is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Quinnipiac’s last 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The Bobcats’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 141.2 points scored. That’s 10.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Bobcats have scored 0.6 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Manhattan is 4-6 overall and 5-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Manhattan and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Jaspers games averaged 11.3 fewer points (140.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Jaspers’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 73.7, 2.1 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Quinnipiac vs. Manhattan Betting Trends
- Quinnipiac is 9-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bobcats have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- This season, Quinnipiac’s games have hit the over nine times out of 19 chances.
- The Bobcats average only 0.6 more points per game (73.5) than the Jaspers give up (72.9).
- When Quinnipiac scores more than 72.9 points, it is 5-4 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
- Manhattan has covered the spread 10 times this year (10-7-1).
- In games they have played as 5-point underdogs or more, the Jaspers have an ATS record of 3-3.
- This year, Manhattan’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 19 chances.
- The Jaspers’ 71.6 points per game are equal to what the Bobcats give up to opponents.
- Manhattan has put together an 8-2 ATS record and a 9-3 overall record in games it scores more than 71.6 points.
Quinnipiac vs. Manhattan Over/Under Trends
- Quinnipiac and its opponents have combined to exceed Sunday’s over/under of 151.5 points six times this season.
- There have been seven Manhattan games that have finished with a combined score higher than 151.5 points this season.
- The total for the game of 151.5 is 6.4 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Bobcats (73.5 points per game) and the Jaspers (71.6 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is seven fewer points than the 144.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Bobcats have seen a 139.7 average over/under in their games this season, 11.8 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Jaspers games have an over/under of 136 points this season, 15.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Quinnipiac Team Leaders
- Kevin Marfo: 10.3 PTS, 10.6 REB, 47.5 FG%
- Matt Balanc: 14.9 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (38-for-101)
- Dezi Jones: 10 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (29-for-82)
- Tymu Chenery: 8.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.4 FG%, 30 3PT% (21-for-70)
- Jacob Rigoni: 8.5 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (41-for-120)
Manhattan Team Leaders
- Jose Perez: 19.1 PTS, 43 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (24-for-81)
- Josh Roberts: 8.5 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 68.6 FG%
- Elijah Buchanan: 8.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.4 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (17-for-55)
- Anthony Nelson: 10.1 PTS, 1.7 STL, 40.6 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (21-for-59)
- Samba Diallo: 6 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (8-for-31)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.