The Maryland Terrapins (11-13, 3-10 Big Ten) will look to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the No. 3 Purdue Boilermakers (21-4, 10-4 Big Ten) on Sunday, February 13, 2022 at Mackey Arena as heavy, 15.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET. The over/under is 148.5 in the matchup.
Purdue vs. Maryland Predictions
Purdue vs. Maryland Betting Odds
Purdue vs. Maryland Last 10 Games
- Purdue is 8-2 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Purdue games has exceeded the set total seven times.
- The Boilermakers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 146.9 points scored. That’s 1.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Boilermakers have scored 2.5 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Maryland is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Maryland games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The last 10 Terrapins games averaged 137.6 total points, 10.9 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Terrapins are scoring 70.7 points per game compared to their 70.4 season average.
Purdue vs. Maryland Betting Trends
- Purdue has covered the spread 13 times in 24 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 15.5-point favorites or more, the Boilermakers have an ATS record of 5-4.
- This season, Purdue’s games have hit the over 16 times out of 24 chances.
- The Boilermakers record 83.4 points per game, 12.3 more points than the 71.1 the Terrapins allow.
- When Purdue puts up more than 71.1 points, it is 12-8 against the spread and 21-0 overall.
- Maryland is 9-15-0 against the spread this season.
- This year, Maryland’s games have hit the over 11 times.
- The Terrapins score just 1.2 more points per game (70.4) than the Boilermakers give up (69.2).
- Maryland has put together a 6-4 ATS record and an 8-2 overall record in games it scores more than 69.2 points.
Purdue vs. Maryland Over/Under Trends
- Purdue and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total of 148.5 points 14 times this season.
- This season, six games Maryland played finished with a combined score over 148.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 153.8 points per game, 5.3 points more than the total of 148.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 140.3 points per game, 8.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Boilermakers have seen a 145.7 average over/under in their games this season, 2.8 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 10.3 points more than the average over/under in Terrapins’ games this season (138.2 points).
Purdue Team Leaders
- Jaden Ivey: 17 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (47-for-116)
- Trevion Williams: 12.3 PTS, 7.8 REB, 55.7 FG%, 40 3PT% (4-for-10)
- Zach Edey: 14.6 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.2 BLK, 67.7 FG%
- Sasha Stefanovic: 11.6 PTS, 43 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (64-for-159)
- Mason Gillis: 6 PTS, 54 FG%, 47.4 3PT% (27-for-57)
Maryland Team Leaders
- Eric Ayala: 15.1 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (58-for-169)
- Fatts Russell: 13.2 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (26-for-79)
- Donta Scott: 12.7 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (33-for-102)
- Hakim Hart: 9.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 51.9 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (24-for-70)
- Qudus Wahab: 8.3 PTS, 56 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.