The Green Bay Phoenix (4-20, 3-12 Horizon) visit the Milwaukee Panthers (8-18, 6-11 Horizon) after losing 13 straight road games. The Panthers are favored by 5 points in the contest, which starts at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 13, 2022. The point total for the matchup is set at 131.
Milwaukee vs. Green Bay Predictions
Milwaukee vs. Green Bay Betting Odds
Milwaukee vs. Green Bay Last 10 Games
- Milwaukee covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Panthers games averaged 7.8 more points (138.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Panthers have a points-per-game average 1.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Green Bay covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Green Bay’s past 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The Phoenix’s past 10 games have ended with an average of 133.2 points scored. That’s 2.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Phoenix’s per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 62.1, 0.4 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Milwaukee vs. Green Bay Betting Trends
- Milwaukee has covered the spread 10 times this season (10-15-0).
- In games they have played as 5-point favorites or more, the Panthers have an ATS record of 4-2.
- Games involving Milwaukee have hit the over 12 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The Panthers put up just four fewer points per game (65.2) than the Phoenix give up (69.2).
- Milwaukee has a 6-4 record against the spread and a 5-5 record overall when putting up more than 69.2 points.
- Green Bay has put together a 12-11-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Phoenix are 9-7 ATS when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Green Bay have hit the over 10 times out of 23 chances this season.
- The Phoenix’s 61.7 points per game are 9.7 fewer points than the 71.4 the Panthers give up to opponents.
- Green Bay has put together a 1-1 ATS record and a 1-2 overall record in games it scores more than 71.4 points.
Milwaukee vs. Green Bay Over/Under Trends
- This season, Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under of 131 points 14 times.
- In Green Bay’s 23 games this season, 10 have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s point total of 131.
- The Panthers average 65.2 points per game against the Phoenix’s 61.7, amounting to 4.1 points under the matchup’s point total of 131.
- The 140.6 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 9.6 more than the 131 over/under in this contest.
- The Panthers have seen a 139 average over/under in their games this season, eight points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.4 points separates the average total points bet in Phoenix’s games (132.4 points) and this game’s over/under (131 points).
Milwaukee Team Leaders
- DeAndre Gholston: 14.8 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (47-for-143)
- Jordan Lathon: 7.4 PTS, 36.1 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (19-for-70)
- Joey St. Pierre: 5.6 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 56.6 FG%
- Donovan Newby: 8.4 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (37-for-98)
- Josh Thomas: 9.6 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (5-for-18)
Green Bay Team Leaders
- Emmanuel Ansong: 11.8 PTS, 52 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (11-for-39)
- Kamari McGee: 10.6 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 25 3PT% (17-for-68)
- Cade Meyer: 8.5 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 20 3PT% (5-for-25)
- Japannah Kellogg: 7.2 PTS, 48 FG%
- Donovan Ivory: 11.9 PTS, 38 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (22-for-70)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.