The Northern Iowa Panthers (14-9, 10-3 MVC) are underdogs (+8) for an attempt to build on a five-game winning streak when they visit the Loyola Chicago Ramblers (18-5, 9-3 MVC) at 4:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 13, 2022 at Joseph J. Gentile Center. The matchup has a point total of 134.5.
Loyola Chicago vs. Northern Iowa Predictions
Loyola Chicago vs. Northern Iowa Betting Odds
|Loyola Chicago||-8||134.5 points|
Loyola Chicago vs. Northern Iowa Last 10 Games
- Loyola Chicago covered the spread three times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Loyola Chicago’s past 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Ramblers games averaged 1.5 fewer points (133.0) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Ramblers have scored 6.6 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Northern Iowa covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Northern Iowa and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Panthers games averaged 5.8 more points (140.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Panthers’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 73.6, 0.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Loyola Chicago vs. Northern Iowa Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago has covered the spread nine times over 22 games with a set spread.
- The Ramblers are 3-8 ATS when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- Loyola Chicago games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Ramblers put up 5.3 more points per game (73.8) than the Panthers give up (68.5).
- When Loyola Chicago totals more than 68.5 points, it is 7-7 against the spread and 14-1 overall.
- Northern Iowa is 10-12-0 against the spread this year.
- The Panthers have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- Northern Iowa games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 22 chances this year.
- The Panthers’ 73.7 points per game are 11.5 more points than the 62.2 the Ramblers allow to opponents.
- Northern Iowa is 9-9 against the spread and 13-6 overall when it scores more than 62.2 points.
Loyola Chicago vs. Northern Iowa Over/Under Trends
- This season, 12 of Loyola Chicago’s 22 games have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 134.5 points.
- In Northern Iowa’s 22 games this season, 16 have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s over/under of 134.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 147.5 points per game, 13.0 points more than the total of 134.5 for this game.
- The 130.7 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 3.8 fewer than the 134.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Ramblers games is 136.4 points, 1.9 more than the over/under of 134.5 points for this contest.
- Panthers’ games have a total points bet of 138.4 points this season, 3.9 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Loyola Chicago Team Leaders
- Lucas Williamson: 13.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.8 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (53-for-125)
- Braden Norris: 10.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.4 FG%, 43.0 3PT% (46-for-107)
- Aher Uguak: 8.4 PTS, 50.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (15-for-45)
- Chris Knight: 7.9 PTS, 69.6 FG%
- Marquise Kennedy: 7.6 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (10-for-35)
Northern Iowa Team Leaders
- AJ Green: 18.3 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (66-for-179)
- Noah Carter: 14.3 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (29-for-91)
- Nate Heise: 9.3 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (22-for-56)
- Trae Berhow: 9.3 PTS, 43.0 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (42-for-110)
- Tywhon Pickford: 4.8 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (7-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.