The Nebraska Cornhuskers (7-17, 1-12 Big Ten) visit the Iowa Hawkeyes (16-7, 6-6 Big Ten) after losing seven road games in a row. The Hawkeyes are double-digit favorites by 17 points in the matchup, which tips at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 13, 2022. The over/under is 157 in the matchup.
Iowa vs. Nebraska Predictions
Iowa vs. Nebraska Betting Odds
Iowa vs. Nebraska Last 10 Games
- Iowa has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Iowa and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Hawkeyes games averaged 148.1 total points, 8.9 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Hawkeyes have scored 5.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Nebraska has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Nebraska and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Cornhuskers games averaged 10 fewer points (147) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Cornhuskers have scored 2.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 72.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Iowa vs. Nebraska Betting Trends
- Iowa has covered the spread 13 times over 23 games with a set spread.
- The Hawkeyes are 6-2 ATS when playing as at least 17-point favorites.
- Iowa games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 17 times this season.
- The Hawkeyes score 83.4 points per game, 5.2 more points than the 78.2 the Cornhuskers allow.
- Iowa has a 10-5 record against the spread and a 13-2 record overall when scoring more than 78.2 points.
- Nebraska is 12-11-0 against the spread this year.
- The Cornhuskers have not covered a spread (0-1) when playing as at least 17-point underdogs.
- Nebraska’s games have gone over the total 14 times out of 23 chances this season.
- The Cornhuskers score an average of 72.5 points per game, only 1.3 more points than the 71.2 the Hawkeyes allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 71.2 points, Nebraska is 8-3 against the spread and 7-4 overall.
Iowa vs. Nebraska Over/Under Trends
- This season, 10 of Iowa’s 23 games have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 157 points.
- There have been eight Nebraska games that have finished with a combined score higher than 157 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 157 is 1.1 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Hawkeyes (83.4 points per game) and the Cornhuskers (72.5 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 7.6 fewer points than the 149.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Hawkeyes have seen a 149.1 average over/under in their games this season, 7.9 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 11.2 points more than the average over/under in Cornhuskers’ games this season (145.8 points).
Iowa Team Leaders
- Keegan Murray: 22.7 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.3 STL, 2 BLK, 56.1 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (36-for-101)
- Kris Murray: 9.6 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (28-for-69)
- Patrick McCaffery: 10.2 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (24-for-71)
- Jordan Bohannon: 10.7 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (57-for-152)
- Filip Rebraca: 6.2 PTS, 58.8 FG%
Nebraska Team Leaders
- Alonzo Verge Jr.: 13.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.1 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (12-for-39)
- Bryce McGowens: 16.7 PTS, 41 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (31-for-110)
- Derrick Walker: 9.4 PTS, 69 FG%
- C.J. Wilcher: 8 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (40-for-101)
- Lat Mayen: 5 PTS, 33.9 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (20-for-72)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.